Heppell suing Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

At 9? I had immunisations as a baby plus boosters as a toddler - and rubella shot in early high school. Genuinely wondering if I missed some essential round of injections aged 9.
I remember lining up for two when I was in primary school - one an injection (BCG), the other given on a cube of sugar (polio). They certainly don't do those these days. The rubella one was interesting as a dozen girls passed out even before they got the shot. Wusses.

Last edited:
Tanner has said repeatedly that Hird would be welcomed back at tge club with open arms and the whole club let them down due to the lack of systems put in place not just a select few .....

Players returning and suing the club at the same time is ridiculous ......
Well yes its silly, but nots not all that stupid

"Sign here, your not able to write a book, article etc about all this. To make things easier, you can stay at our club so you have no reason to look elsewhere"

Hal just wants a documented answer, which he knows will mean $$$ either way.
Maybe he wants a documented answer in case something goes wrong with his health later in life, or before he has kids, just in case he might pass something nasty on. To me the players getting this info trumps everything else. Their health is more important than a footy match.

Maybe he wants a documented answer in case something goes wrong with his health later in life, or before he has kids, just in case he might pass something nasty on. To me the players getting this info trumps everything else. Their health is more important than a footy match.

Their health should be more important than a footy match or a short-term bucket of $ - but somehow, most of them appear to have been convinced otherwise.

Ah well, would not be the first time that bad decisions have made in this saga.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Heppell suing Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back