Herald Sun Shield 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

sale you won, good work but you didnt qualify because you lost to de la salle and st joeys will laugh in your faces at that, because de la salle were undermanned they had 6 or 7 of there best 18 out of that match aswell. and st joeys beat de la salle up with a both teams having there full squads.

enough about the group matches anyway.

st joeys and parade qualified from the acc side. who will they play and where and what do people predict?

and you have fun remembering losing to the same 'poor old little country school'. i'm sure that will be fun for you to remember, it will be for us.
poor crazy jimmy
yyou will be right mate
if i send you like the score board or somethin will you go pull the pud to it?
didnt mean that much to joeys

moving on
parade vs assumption...... assumption win
st joeys vs st pats..... to close to call

poor crazy jimmy
yyou will be right mate

moving on

huge match. both teams probably deserve to meet eachother for the grand final.

where will the semis be played? usually they are at port melbourne, except last year they shipped them out to a field outside the zoo in parkville..

If the game had meant anything to the us we would have played our best 6 players but it didn't mean much at all so if your claim to fame as a school is beating a weakened team then I truly feel sorry for you as individuals and as a school

our team was missing more then 6 players and it just shows that your team has no depth if a few good players are out. we had plenty of players out, but out school has a bit of depth instead of hoping that 6 players play good

our team was missing more then 6 players and it just shows that your team has no depth if a few good players are out. we had plenty of players out, but out school has a bit of depth instead of hoping that 6 players play good

your school must have plenty of depth, got you real far in the herald sun shield comp didnt it.

your school must have plenty of depth, got you real far in the herald sun shield comp didnt it.

very good considering we had 40 people at our trainings and people that didnt train got a game against you.

maybe you should just get over it mate

poor crazy jimmy
yyou will be right mate

moving on

so parade no chance against assumption u rekon?

crazy jimmy it dosent matter how many people went to your training use still lost now get over it and stop posting on this thread, you depressed piece of sh*t

if you read any of the posts above you would know they were in reference to the ccs v st.joeys match which im 100% sure ccs won so..

CATHOLIC College Bendigo blitzed in the final quarter of yesterday’s MCC Herald-Sun Shield football clash on Essendon-Keilor College’s turf.Down by 10 points at three quarter-time, CCB scored 7.4 to nil in the final term to win the match.

St pat.s won easy against the other bendigo school.

St Patricks’s 23.13 (151) d Bendigo Senior SC 4.2 (26)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assumption winners by 10 goals :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Final Score was Assumption 95 Parade 34

good win by assumption, obviously to strong for parade. my younger brother plays for parade, and ive gotta say as good as they are, assumption are all a bunch of arragont dogs, worst blokes ever. absolutley no humbleness what so ever and to sing at 3qtr time when the game is well and truley done shows what sort of blokes they are. tradition or not what losers do that.. there ruckman number 17 is an awesome tap ruckmen, but is an absolute hack around the ground and is very lucky to be part of that team, hes a sniper and i saw him hit a few blokes behind play including number 3 and 7 for parade. number 12.. wright is a good forward, he kicked 6 (i think).. could be a gun player if he stepped out of his old mans shadow and lay off the big mac diet.. fat dog

good win by assumption, obviously to strong for parade. my younger brother plays for parade, and ive gotta say as good as they are, assumption are all a bunch of arragont dogs, worst blokes ever. absolutley no humbleness what so ever and to sing at 3qtr time when the game is well and truley done shows what sort of blokes they are. tradition or not what losers do that.. there ruckman number 17 is an awesome tap ruckmen, but is an absolute hack around the ground and is very lucky to be part of that team, hes a sniper and i saw him hit a few blokes behind play including number 3 and 7 for parade. number 12.. wright is a good forward, he kicked 6 (i think).. could be a gun player if he stepped out of his old mans shadow and lay off the big mac diet.. fat dog

yehh so true naggs. i was at the game too as an ex paradian and ive never seen a more bunch of arrogant c***s in my life. their all just stuck up scholarship boys. their ruckmen number 17 i think it was, looked like a flipping cat who cheap shots behind the play but i dont think he did much around the ground. and number 12 could be a gun if the fat dog shedded 4 or 5kg. singing the song at 3 qrt time tradition or no tradition is one of the most arrogantist things ive seen in sport, just shows what a bunch of stuck up c**k sucking faggets they are.

Who the hell are u to judge wat we do? Wat a bunch of sorry pathetic losers u guys are. The team had every right to sing the warcry at 3qtr time they've been singing it for i oh i don't know... 100 hundred years. And maybe u should go and tell wright that he's a fat dog to his face and see wat he does to ya. f***heads

Remove this Banner Ad

Herald Sun Shield 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back