Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to trade hawkins and with the money in bank i have a total of 384,300
i saw tredrea,thomas, corey jones, burton but wasn't sure
doesn't have to be in that list just under 384,300

Hey, I am currently coming 49th overall and just wondering where i could improve in my team. Just after some suggestions. I have 142K I the bank and 14 trades left over.
My Team:
Backs/ H.Shaw-C.Cornes-A.McLeod-L.Gilbee-J.Adcock-J.Brennan
(RESERVES) A.Toovey-L.Hansen
Centres/ D.Kerr-C.Judd-S.West-D.Rodan-C.Ling-M.Murphy
(RESERVES) B.Gibbs-J.Selwood
Rucks/ C.Mooney-A.Sandilands
(RESERVES) P.Ryder-C.Cloke
Fowards/ G.Ablett-S.Lucas-L.Franklin-Al.Davey-N.Ablett-B.Fisher-T.Hawkins
(RESERVES) M.Lloyd-M.Campbell

looking to trade hawkins and with the money in bank i have a total of 384,300
i saw tredrea,thomas, corey jones, burton but wasn't sure
doesn't have to be in that list just under 384,300

Damon White has been ok for that price range. Better than the others listed.
Motlop?
B Fisher?

Theres not a great deal of talent around that price.

Hey, I am currently coming 49th overall and just wondering where i could improve in my team. Just after some suggestions. I have 142K I the bank and 14 trades left over.
My Team:
Backs/ H.Shaw-C.Cornes-A.McLeod-L.Gilbee-J.Adcock-J.Brennan
(RESERVES) A.Toovey-L.Hansen
Centres/ D.Kerr-C.Judd-S.West-D.Rodan-C.Ling-M.Murphy
(RESERVES) B.Gibbs-J.Selwood
Rucks/ C.Mooney-A.Sandilands
(RESERVES) P.Ryder-C.Cloke
Fowards/ G.Ablett-S.Lucas-L.Franklin-Al.Davey-N.Ablett-B.Fisher-T.Hawkins
(RESERVES) M.Lloyd-M.Campbell

Your forward line has a lot of 'round about players'.. You will need to upgrade some of them. You should be able to save some money by offloading C. Cloke who is gone for the year.
Its hard though. From the team's i've seen (including mine) people have either a stong backline/weak forward line or the opposite. Its hard to get that right mix.

Your forward line has a lot of 'round about players'.. You will need to upgrade some of them. You should be able to save some money by offloading C. Cloke who is gone for the year.
Its hard though. From the team's i've seen (including mine) people have either a stong backline/weak forward line or the opposite. Its hard to get that right mix.

I'm pretty happy with my mix and balance of forwards and backs:

Backs: Gilbee, Adcock, Milburn, McPhee, Gram, Whitnall, Bolton (possibly trading for Smith)

Forwards: Cornes, Hall, Lucas, Fevola, Franklin, Mooney, Davey

Thoughts?

Midfield not as strong as some as a result, but with Gibbs & Selwood on reserves plently of cash sitting there to improve this over the season.

How about these trades!
In: Adam Campbell
Out: Matt Campbell

In: Simon Goodwin
Out: Michael Rischitelli

The two Campbell's are scoring the same and Matt is $125,000 more in SC
Goodwin is also scoring more than The Italian Stallion
The next week i could downgrade Hudson who is on my bench to Warnock or a cheap ruckman!
Then i could do:
In: Ryan O'Keefe & Daniel Cross
Out: Alwyn Davey & Joel Selwood

Then my team would be:
B: C. Cornes L. Gilbee A. McLeod T. Lockyer D. Milburn A. McPhee L. Whitnall
C: D. Kerr C. Judd K. Cornes S. Goodwin D. Cross N. Lappin
R: A. Sandilands P. Ryder
F: M. Pavlich B. Johnson L. Franklin B. Fevola N. Ablett J. Koschitzke

This would leave me with an average score based on their averages at the moment of 2354.15

Chad Cornes - 125
Lindsay Gilbee – 115.43
Tarkyn Lockyer - 108
Andrew McLeod – 118.14
Darren Milburn - 109
Adam McPhee – 99.43
Lance Whitnall – 66.86
Daniel Kerr – 129.14
Chris Judd – 128.14 © 128.14
Kane Cornes – 107.29
Simon Goodwin – 87
Daniel Cross – 126.33
Nigel Lappin – 77.67
Aaron Sandilands – 80
Patrick Ryder – 80.71
Matthew Pavlich – 103.43
Brad Johnson – 104.29
Ryan O’Keefe – 100.86
Lance Franklin – 96.14
Brendan Fevola – 97.86
Aaron Davey - 90
Justin Koschitzke – 75.29

Bench: Xavier Ellis Matt Riggio Lindsay Thomas Andrew Browne CHEAP RUCKMAN Jonathon Griffin Adam Campbell Nathan Ablett

By my rough estimates I would win my league easily and maybe make top 100!
At the moment I am averaging 2050 around about and with some players to improve!
E.g. Lance Whitnall average of 66.86 and Simon Goodwin average of 87 and others to fall e.g. Kerr & maybe Franklin

This is would only leave me with 7 trades left for 13 rounds left including finals and no need to change my team at all except for the odd injury!

This is in SuperCoach! Not Dream Team!
I know it is crazy bit it can be DONE!
no need to lie mate u average 2009.14
and davey will be lucky to hold 90
it always sounds so good in theory but it never seems to work:D:D:D

ive got rischitelli and jones on the reserevs is it time to trade one of them out? in my forward line i have davey and monfries on the reserves and cloke still sitting on the reserves as well... bit of drama what should i do?

X.Clarke whats with this guy, he is playing good every second week, should i leave him in my team or give him the flick for someone like Jess Smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who to pick up?
lloyd, j. brown, hall, o'keefe, fevola, riewoldt? (priced in descending order)

I'd take RO'K. Think he's better value and rarely gets injured. IN order behind him, J. Brown, Riewoldt, Hall, Fev, Lloyd

I'm trading for Smith from North Melbourne this week, like almost 90% of the other SC coaches out there.

But I have a couple options though

Option #1 Trading Hansen (NM) for him, save 30K
Option #2 Trading Bock for Smith, about 220K goes into the bank! But then I'm stuck with Hansen and Ellis on the pine, Hansen has not played in a while and doesn't look to be getting back for quite some time. Ellis is out of the side.

I'm leaning towards option 1 but getting that cash in the bank is awful tempting!

I'm trading for Smith from North Melbourne this week, like almost 90% of the other SC coaches out there.

Option #2 Trading Bock for Smith, about 220K goes into the bank! But then I'm stuck with Hansen and Ellis on the pine, Hansen has not played in a while and doesn't look to be getting back for quite some time. Ellis is out of the side.

I'm leaning towards option 1 but getting that cash in the bank is awful tempting!

Go option 1, you need to have good depth. Otherwise there will be a time when you will be man down/or have to make another trade to cover the player missing.

I am in the same boat as you. The following is a post I put in the Jesse Smith thread & I got 1 reply that said go for the cash in the bank.
Very tempting to take the extra cash but would be good to have 2 playing reserves.

Not sure which way to go. 10 trades left & $107k in bank.

Out Brennan In J. Smith (9 trades left & $281k in bank) or
Out Tyler In Smith & have 2 playing people on the bench (9 trades left & $93k in bank)

I have to trade Goddard, thinking Smith and sit on the cash for a couple of weeks and upgrade Toovey. Will leave me a bit vulnerable in the backline with 2 young kids playing but might be worth it in long run. Thoughts?

Backs:Shaw,Bowden,Mcphee,Mcpharlin,Kosi,Toovey,Smith,
RES. Wight,Riggio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back