Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
rischitelli for Black? Good trade or stupid. Is there any midfielders better then black below his price?

Depends on who else you have.

Black is great. IMO. Didn't score great last week but overall will get you the points. Others to consider at the moment are - Croos (consistent), Goodwin (Supercheap) and Edwards (Because he's not as tagged as Goodwin).

I have Black and glad of it. You cant go wrong with him. At the moment.

Cheers:thumbsu:

Depends on who else you have.

Black is great. IMO. Didn't score great last week but overall will get you the points. Others to consider at the moment are - Croos (consistent), Goodwin (Supercheap) and Edwards (Because he's not as tagged as Goodwin).

I have Black and glad of it. You cant go wrong with him. At the moment.

Cheers:thumbsu:

ive got thompson,kerr,west,rodan,foley,priddis,jones,rischitelli

is it worth picking up lucas and leaving 80,000 in the bank or should i pick pav, o'keefe, ablett (already have chapman) or hall

Chapman is unlikely to play this week anyway.

Pick up reiwoldt. Okeefe can wait another week he has a 120 dropping off his score. You have missed the boat on Ablett he is clkose to peak price. Hall is a bad choice ATM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm Wondering what to do any ideas?

Option A: Trade Kosi & Matt campbell for Jessie Smith & Nick Riewoldt and play Alwyn Davey as 7th forward.

Option B: Trade Joel Selwood & Alwyn Davey for Ricky Pettard & Nick Riewoldt and play Matt Campbell as 7th forward.

Davey or Campbell will only play for this week, just waiting for Paul Chapman to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back