Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had:

McPhee - 63 (5 clangers and only 69% effectiveness)
Lucas - 83
Kerr - 77 (thankfully not captain)
Cox - 67 (5 clangers and only 40% effectiveness:eek:)
Stanton 23
McPhee 63
Lloyd 73 (3 goals and such a low score)
Kerr 77
Lucas 83 (5 goals and such a low score)
Priddis 103

422 off 6...game over Impromptu... what a shocking score!!

Had B Harvey on the bench! But Stanton has been good all year so can't blame the guy!! Is he going to miss any weeks?

Stanton 23
McPhee 63
Lloyd 73 (3 goals and such a low score)
Kerr 77
Lucas 83 (5 goals and such a low score)
Priddis 103

422 off 6...game over Impromptu... what a shocking score!!

Had B Harvey on the bench! But Stanton has been good all year so can't blame the guy!! Is he going to miss any weeks?
Why waste so much coin sitting on the bench?

Why waste so much coin sitting on the bench?
B Harvey would start, but I've benched him cause of his bad form. My order of my midfielders.

1) Stanton 2) Kerr 3) B Harvey 4) Foley 5)Priddis 6)Notting 7)N Lappin 8)Pettard.

Normally I'd have Lappin on the bench with Pettard, but B Harvey has been playing shockingly so I benched him. Knowing my luck, B Harvey will score 150 SC points this round. Either way Kerr, Stanton are my guaranteed starters. Was hoping to score 2100 this round, probably 1800-1900s this round..sigh!

Judd's going to make for fantastic buying in a couple of weeks time :thumbsu:

Or maybe not. Worsfold said he's carrying an injury.

Complicates things because I wanted to pick him up when he bottoms out, rather than wait until he shows form again.

Hopefully Marc Murphy has turned a corner with his 120+ and I can spend my cash upgrading Corey Jones instead.

Plenty to consider!

Its going to happen to me again... the player i trade will dominate...

FRANKLIN on 32 after only 10 minutes :eek: He has struggled to get that for a whole game the past few weeks!

Mind you he will probably get a heap of clangers soon eneough and hopefully brings score down and I won;t feel as bad :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the rollercoasting scoring of Supercoach. Buddy was on 60, then 50, then into the 40s, now he's clawed his way back into the 50s. It's almost as if at the end of each quarter they sit and think, 'hmm, we better nip and tuck those stats a bit more'.

Boyle lost another 7 points during half time. Must have dropped his drink bottle or something ;)

Missing one player now thanks to Waters last night, McMahon (WB) and Ellis on the bench so no replacment. :thumbsdown: Also had some ordinary scores from Lynch, McPhee and Cox last night :(

Franklin and Goodes seem to be doing OK today so hopefully things pick up.

Damm you FRANKLIN.

Put up with your crap scores past 4 weeks, finally have enough and you produce a 100+ game and not even 3/4 time.

I guess that's Franklin though. Great one week, crap the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back