Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need heath shaw to get 162 for a massive come behind victory!!:thumbsu: on 72 at the momment i tohught it was all done and dusted... comeon heath!

From alot of the scores I've been seeing that'll nearly put you top 10-15. Nice score on a fairly average round for most. I will drop from 33rd with a pathetic 2055.

Would be nice to get that high, but probably not quite, I think I was around 200 away from top 10. I'd say top 20 is more realistic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

back in form and finally picked the right captain after bad weeks with cornes, shaw and black last 3. thankyou pavlich! welcome back heath shaw!!

Good work mate, that seems a really good score for this week,:thumbsu:

My team has been terrible, 1787 with Bruce, H.Shaw and Goldsack to come. Maybe get 2050?

Somehow managed to get 2135 thanks mainly to Bruce and Shaw. Actually was a terrible round for me with injuries to a few and a captain that scored 71. Could possibly drop down even more from 637th.

good work:thumbsu:. i am on 2037 with heath shaw to play and i am to looking for my first time over 2100. every score bar to high 1950s has been 2000-2100 for me.
Cheers. My side is looking pretty set bar the ruck division, hopefully can make the top 1000.

Still undefeated in my league, no one will touch more from here on in.

what are ur thoughts on rob murphy due to having davey i have been able to cover for him untill now (did a davey for judd trade).

i have a spare 200k in the bank 8 trades left, possible trades in the next two weeks:

a) out murphy in c cornes
b) out kosi (backline) in h shaw
c) out j smith in h shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back