Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scored 2422

42nd Weekly

1499th Overall

might trade Fev for Corey Jones this week sick of Fev's consistant low scores :mad:

i'm not sure who to get rid of this week. who's the weaker player dale thomas or jesse smith. both capable of biggish scores but both score quite weakly.

Can somebody do me a huge favour and tell me if a score of 2394 cracked the top 5 West Coast supporters?

Hard to tell mate. Weekly rankings are only really given for top 50 overall. Looks like it stood up as a good score against the top 10 or so overall for WC.

Hard to tell mate. Weekly rankings are only really given for top 50 overall. Looks like it stood up as a good score against the top 10 or so overall for WC.

In DT you can sort the entire list of WCE supporters by the weekly rankings by looking at WCE (or any clubs)'s top 50 and clicking the top of the last week's score column. I tried this and the page loads but doesn't order it. Annoying! Lets just cross my fingers and wait then! :)

Edit - oh well even so, I just realised theres no prize for the weekly club leader.. another reason why i hate supercoach! :(

i'm not sure who to get rid of this week. who's the weaker player dale thomas or jesse smith. both capable of biggish scores but both score quite weakly.

trade smith (this week or the nxt) he will drop away when wells is back and is already on a decline in performance.

thomas' average will be higher then smiths by seasons end imo

I scored 2422

42nd Weekly

1499th Overall

might trade Fev for Corey Jones this week sick of Fev's consistant low scores :mad:

I would imagine you'd have bigger concerns than Fev though. Post your fwd line, or your team, if you like?

Has to be Kerr I would've thought Savo. Great value and 5 games over 120 (4over 140) already. Cousins possible return will only help.

If Cousins was to return and immediately start playing super footy again then it would help because he would draw a tagger to him. Kerr has produced some big scores, but I'm a bit worried that'll he continue to be massively up and down when he attracts a good tag. I hate trading. Its too hard.

Kennely is an issue for me, should've traded him out last week...
Because of that I'm making two trades (leaving 9 after I'm done)

I wanna get Kennely in for H.Shaw, because his cheap atm. But to have money for this trade I need to do another trade. Can't decide between;
Kennedy (Carlton, doing nothing) for Westhoff/Gray (leaves 3k) or;
Alwyn Davey for Westhoff or Gray. (leaving me 171k)

Either way, Westhoff/Gray will be on field. (Wouldn't mind some help on choosing between those two either)

Any suggestions, thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 2135 this week for an overall ranking of 541:(

Which do u think would be the best upgrade for this week:

J.Smith to McLeod
Kosi to Chapman
Goodes to any midfielder

McLeod would probably be the best option considering i have no Adelaide players. What do yas reckon?:confused:

Would it be a good call to trade Angus Monfries for Russell Robertson this week? Or should i get someone like Adam Hunter who is a tad more consistant. Im thinking i will spend about 400K on a forward, any other suggestions?

Scored 2135 this week for an overall ranking of 541:(

Which do u think would be the best upgrade for this week:

J.Smith to McLeod
Kosi to Chapman
Goodes to any midfielder

McLeod would probably be the best option considering i have no Adelaide players. What do yas reckon?:confused:

Why not Smith to Shaw??? Got him already?

If Cousins was to return and immediately start playing super footy again then it would help because he would draw a tagger to him. Kerr has produced some big scores, but I'm a bit worried that'll he continue to be massively up and down when he attracts a good tag. I hate trading. Its too hard.

From a league pooint of view I reckon Kerr is a good risk. 2 out of 3 weeks he'll give you massive scores and then he'll have a quieter one. Important to have stability around him.

Would it be a good call to trade Angus Monfries for Russell Robertson this week? Or should i get someone like Adam Hunter who is a tad more consistant. Im thinking i will spend about 400K on a forward, any other suggestions?

I traded Robertson away for C Cornes this week... I know I'll get the benefits in the long run, but it didn't help me this week!

Kennely is an issue for me, should've traded him out last week...
Because of that I'm making two trades (leaving 9 after I'm done)

I wanna get Kennely in for H.Shaw, because his cheap atm. But to have money for this trade I need to do another trade. Can't decide between;
Kennedy (Carlton, doing nothing) for Westhoff/Gray (leaves 3k) or;
Alwyn Davey for Westhoff or Gray. (leaving me 171k)

Either way, Westhoff/Gray will be on field. (Wouldn't mind some help on choosing between those two either)

Any suggestions, thanks.

Or I could get rid of Nathan Ablett? Argh, decisions...

Hmm...got a tough decision this week myself. I can unload Goodwin for Lappin and upgrade Kozi to Heath Shaw. Sounds great except it leaves me with 5 trades. On the upside my team is set. I'm keen to win my league but I'm also ranked 1100 (SC). Having Gibbs, Boyle, J. Griffen and Tredrea/Hawkins in reserve gives me extra incentive to do it cause I can probably cover short term injuries. Being a 1st year rookie am I insane leaving only 5 trades for the rest of the season?. :confused:

Melbourne will win games in the second half of the year, I'm certain of that.

Robertson looks fully fit. Just think about what he did two years ago when fully fit and when Melbourne were winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back