Status
Not open for further replies.
1415 from 15

Johnson - In doubt
Edwards - In doubt
McLeod - In doubt

That score including Sandi with no emergencie, Fevola 1, Bartel 52 as captain

Will be lucky to stay top 10 with all the big scores I have seen

I ****ing hate injuries, why can't Casha get a big bunch of them like me.

Goodwin and Kosi also had to be traded out this week, guess why!

After the horrible start last nights scores were fantastic and now I'm looking to get at least a respectable total

Brown 158, Lappin 161, Cornes 131, Reiwoldt, 151 :thumbsu:

Can someone answer me this. If Fev got a 0 this week would he have been replaced by an emergency or would they 0 stand? I was fortunate enough to have my opposition with Fev in the side so I wasn't to concerned about his total in the end.

What a good night tonight!

1674 with 7 to go!

Shaw, Harvey, Kerr, Lewis, Waters, Cox and Gilbee.

Captain has gone. (chappy)

Any chance at the weekly?

I'm on 1657 with 6 to go.

Does not help playing 1 short, Fev getting 1 and having Griffen come in for Sandilands. Still happy with the score.

Was so close to N.Brown for Hall last week, but held off to be safe until this week. Browny's 120 odd would have boosted my overall very nicely.

6 behind in my league game with Hawks Pies still to go. Need Birchall to outscore Buddy by 6 points. Fingers crossed....

Ended with 2181.

Not too bad considering Thomas filling in for Judd with a massive 14 points, the brainless one in The Shag a huge 1 point - thanks u goose, and Jimmy captain which is just plain bad luck (and maybe a bit of bad coaching for having him cap against Sydney, but he is Jimmy after all).

Cheers
POTP

P.S. Incidentally, Jimmy Bartel scored 5 or 6 points from his hospital bed in the 2nd half. How does that work?

ended up on 2053.
happy as i had
fev [1]
lade injured [30]
griffin in for sandi [31]
gilbee for captain for first timever and got 75--->normally i have the chad [131] or gablett [122]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished with 2388;)
Stanton, O'Keefe, McPhee, Griffin, Gilbee, Brad Johnson all dissapointing but a good score in the end.

EDIT:Late score changes just in
Clarke+6
Shaw+2
Goldsack+4

My score= 2400

Scored 2171 in the end, which isn't that great in general. But under the circumstances with injuries I'm fairly happy with that.

Won't be in the top 10 (was 6th) with that score I'd imagine, but hopefully I can get Judd, Hall, Sandilands back and that Bartel can get up for next week.

Scored 2217 and got the win despite Ryder, Darcy (replacing Sandilands), O'Keefe and Fevola scoring about 100 between the four of them. Should be enough to push me well inside the top 1000 for the first time.

Rapt with my league win this week since I played somebody with 4 trades left that scored 2350 last week (my team's average is roughly 2100). Importantly, it means I need to win only 3 of the last 5 league games to guarantee a top 4 finish and double chance, which I'm pretty confident I'll manage since I have 10 trades and $120k in the bank.

Ridiculous number of trade options this week, so I can't wait for the new prices to be released to start crunching the numbers!

2175 ....

Happy considering:

Playing a player short (Hall)
Griffen coming in for Sandilands (who would have dominated against blues)
Fevola (need I say more)
O'Keefe (Does anyone got more clangers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back