Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1987 without sandi, walker, kosi, judd, rob murphy. and then fevs 1. would have had a tidy score this week :( its like 16 players plus two scoring benches.

I got 2521, how close will that get me to top score of the week. Not too close I would think. Does supercoach have a supporters weekley prize like DT?

Unfortunately not. I think you might be able to get into the top 50 weekly, maybe 30. Not sure about this week as there are very high scores.

2007 for me, my worst score for the year.

Dropped from 2nd to equal 4th, seriously thought I was going to drop out of top 5, oh well, not really impressed but ill get over it

I went backwards in the overall rankings (with a 2171) for the first time this year which is disappointing. Down to 376 from 355. League still on track though which has been my focus.

Ridiculous number of trade options this week, so I can't wait for the new prices to be released to start crunching the numbers!

Have decided to do this:

Darcy/Ryder OUT van Rheenan IN
Fevola OUT Chapman IN

Would leave me with 8 trades and $167,300 in the bank.

Reason that I'll sell down a ruck is because of the mix of my bench compared to the available cash cows. I need to make sure I have solid playing reserve in each position, so can't sell JWS, Hadley or Campbell as their replacements wouldn't be guaranteed a game. The other guys on my bench are in and out of the team and are far from solid backups (McMahon, Houli and Hughes). Therefore, rucks are the only position where I have two playing regularly. Reason I went van Rheenan is because he's the rookie listed player most likely to play thanks to Gardiner going on the LT injury list, but I don't care if he doesn't.

Ryder is going to decrease in price again this week and Darcy is 50/50 to increase in price, but I think Ryder is likely to score more heavily than Darcy over the season and I've actually been starting him more often than Hudson. Thoughts on which one I should sell - Darcy or Ryder???

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: What about Houli to Marty Clarke instead to leave me with $9k in the bank

Here is my team:
http://heraldsun2.virtualsports.com.au/?p=other_teams&lid=1&tid=57

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two words for you at the moment Big Member: CASH COWS

You reckon I still need to generate more cash? I think there is plenty on my bench for finals upgrades.

In a perfect world free from injuries it would allow for 4 more double trades where I sell down a bench player. I think I have enough cash on the bench to cover that. Plus I'll only be replacing circa $400k players with circa $550k players as I don't have any cheap duds left in my starting lineup...

Have decided to do this:

Darcy/Ryder OUT van Rheenan IN
Fevola OUT Chapman IN

Would leave me with 8 trades and $167,300 in the bank.

Reason that I'll sell down a ruck is because of the mix of my bench compared to the available cash cows. I need to make sure I have solid playing reserve in each position, so can't sell JWS, Hadley or Campbell as their replacements wouldn't be guaranteed a game. The other guys on my bench are in and out of the team and are far from solid backups (McMahon, Houli and Hughes). Therefore, rucks are the only position where I have two playing regularly. Reason I went van Rheenan is because he's the rookie listed player most likely to play thanks to Gardiner going on the LT injury list, but I don't care if he doesn't.

Ryder is going to decrease in price again this week and Darcy is 50/50 to increase in price, but I think Ryder is likely to score more heavily than Darcy over the season and I've actually been starting him more often than Hudson. Thoughts on which one I should sell - Darcy or Ryder???

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: What about Houli to Marty Clarke instead to leave me with $9k in the bank

Here is my team:
http://heraldsun2.virtualsports.com.au/?p=other_teams&lid=1&tid=57

Darcy. Ryder is more likely to provide decent backup for you IMHO.

Get on Marty Clarke if you can..

You reckon I still need to generate more cash? I think there is plenty on my bench for finals upgrades.

In a perfect world free from injuries it would allow for 4 more double trades where I sell down a bench player. I think I have enough cash on the bench to cover that. Plus I'll only be replacing circa $400k players with circa $550k players as I don't have any cheap duds left in my starting lineup...
Where are you ranked BM?

EDIT: Checked the link

Because of Fev. not playing I have to start one of my bench players which are (R.Gray & Westhoff) My question is who do I start Both have played 4 games & both have scored 301pts. in SC.
Besides flipping a coin I don't know which one to choose:confused:

Cheers.

Anybody else see the Herald Sun Super Coach article today talking about Sheenan and Robinson's team "Go Nobs"?

Judging by the trades they're making, they don't have a clue. But it would be interesting to see their team nonetheless (if only to poke fun at!).

Anybody else see the Herald Sun Super Coach article today talking about Sheenan and Robinson's team "Go Nobs"?

Judging by the trades they're making, they don't have a clue. But it would be interesting to see their team nonetheless (if only to poke fun at!).

Yeah saw that article. Why would you trade Joel Bowden after rd 6? i picked him up in Rd 4 and havent looked back?? They were correct about some good players not cutting the mustard in Supercoach though? Ie: C. Mooney, or L. Franklin:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back