Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how bout the Big Quentin for captain this week?

Too much of a risk?

His biggest score is 177 but his lowest is 30 odd.

Too much difference for my liking.

Good luck if you pull it off though. :thumbsu:

My mate is 12th (ROFL HEHEHE) in my league (but top in DT) and is playing short..He can't afford to lose this game. So he has no choice but to pick a trade.

Who would u go for...Bock or Wilson? Or do u have anyone better? Basically this is a mini-final for him...as the saying goes 'every match is a final'

Scarlett might play on D.Fletcher (hopefully)... Naturally if Lucas plays in the backline you can't quote me about the 5 goals :)
I'm in trouble..Lucas no goals first quarter..not much points :( sigh

Happy with tonight:

Chapman - 166
Mooney - 137 (if only he kicked straight)
Milburn - 109
Lucas - 85
McPhee - 78 (Must have had a heap of clangers as he racked up the disposals and marks)

Avg from tonight: 115 :thumbsu:

Anyone have any idea what Al. Davey's SC price change might be?

I know N.Brown hasn't played his 3rd game yet, but how much do people think his SC price will rise?

With Davey maybe out for season, I am hoping I will have enough cash to do this trade - depending on price changes.

Cheers for any help fellas.

Boys, one thing ive learnt is to put Chappy captain at the Dome. And did this week.

332!!!

Gaz Ab was also good with a 133
Disappointing to see Davey go down. Thats his season i would say. Ive got a couple of easy matches in the next few weeks so i might hold onto him and trade him come finals time. Hawkins or Gray should be able to cover him.

Happy with tonight:

Chapman - 166
Mooney - 137 (if only he kicked straight)
Milburn - 109
Lucas - 85
McPhee - 78 (Must have had a heap of clangers as he racked up the disposals and marks)

Avg from tonight: 115 :thumbsu:

my ave was 109 with Chapman, Mooney, Selwood, Lucas and Al Davey. Better than my usual crap.

my ave was 109 with Chapman, Mooney, Selwood, Lucas and Al Davey. Better than my usual crap.
ive got 1029 from 8 had chapman 332 captain mooney 137 ablett 133 selwood 123 bartel 79 ottens 89 lucas 85 and hird 51 before half time pretty happy

currently predicted at 2809.. so far today already 700 from the first two games not including captain:D

And there will always a player that brings down that wonderful projected score. :thumbsu:

And there will always a player that brings down that wonderful projected score. :thumbsu:
yeh a.everitt has to play cos of boyle and hes around 50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh a.everitt has to play cos of boyle and hes around 50

I have Kosi starting :thumbsdown:

I have S.McMahon on the bench and he scored 101 last week!

Hope it doesnt bite me in the butt!

still projected at 2400+ with everitt's 52.. very happy with today
chad 139
gilbert 99
cassisi 136
dal santo 133
s burger 106
fraser 107
a.everitt 52

After 3 games am sitting on a healthy 1210 including my Captain ( H.Shaw). Projected to be around the 2500 mark which would be easliy my best score this year. Still have a number of potentially high scorers to come including Kerr Judd Cox Pavlich & the 2 Browns (Nathan and Jono)

what a week to trade dale thomas:mad: nathan g. brown better be worth it...

You would be spewing.

Look on the bright side though... You may have traded Thomas on a good week, but Brown will sky rocket. You had to do the Brown trad this week if you wanted value. Thomas is likely to back this week up with a 50 or something next week, just that sort of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back