Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved up to 45th from 97th this week with 2376. Very happy to be inside the top 50 for the first time in my first season of SC.

I see Casha's had his lead reduced quite dramatically this week also. Some hope for everybody else maybe :)

Cheers
POTP

Lost my first league game for the year and had a shocker. 1960! Brown, Kosi and Hall could barely muster 100 points between them. Dropped from 376th to 500 and something overall. Boo!

Wow 7 trades and 400k..lol not bad..u should win it...but u got to get rid of fevola..

but then again..knowing fevola..he'll come back next week to score 100..

lucas the dud..bombers are weak...
I'm 11-0 in my league, I'm hanging onto Fevola for now. I'll be gutted if I lose my league, so I'm going to wait and use each trade carefully. For all I know, Fevola could come back and be serviceable, and the valuable trade will be wasted.

wats ur rank

i didnt trade fevola either, after i looked at carltons run home big fev could have a few hauls yet, lets hope he gets his shit together

Hey guys jus seeing if you can give me ur opinion on a trade..

Im looking to trade ben johnson for either swan or goodwin??

There both around the same price and swan is averaging a little bit more but i know goodwin has been injured so do you think bar injury he will kill it in the latter part of the year??

ive got $988k in the bank so im looking to go..

trade - petter, ben johnson
pick up - bartel, swan or goodwin

then possibly following week trade hawkins and franklin for Chapman and Brad Johnson.. then that will leave me with $86900 and 6 trades..

thanks in advance..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im ****ed with fletcher suspended 1 week.. no subs unless riggio or toovey wana do somthin
Just play one man down. I did it this week, I went from nine forwards to six in one week when Fevola, Nathan Ablett and Gray were all out.

Sorry for posting my team but I haven't done so yet- dont focus too much on my SC team as DT is my main focus but here is my team anyway. I have 4 trades and $16,100 salary. Any suggestions?
fgfgrk4.gif

Cheers.

yr fwds and rucks are set.
lose rischy, foley, polak, kosi, waters, birchall, cash in on selwood
His only problem is that he only has 4 trades left. Can't do much with only 4 left after rd.14. I should know I only have 3 left & will probably will play 1 short in my mids. this week. Better to play short than waste your last trades if you are going to play finals.

Yeah its my first year of SC and i sorta screwed it up with my origanal team so it took a while to get it respectable.

is there any point in having one trade left? thinking of using it for an upgrade, my teams fairly ace ranked 3000 overall two games claer top of the ladder..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back