Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger. FanFooty's prices are not going to be the same as SC or DT, would be nice to sorta have the whole NAB Cup to choose ya side, instead of the week before Round 1.

Bugger. FanFooty's prices are not going to be the same as SC or DT, would be nice to sorta have the whole NAB Cup to choose ya side, instead of the week before Round 1.
Why arn't the prices going to be the same? How do you know? Damn that really sucks, i had my team all planned out and now its going to be ruined.

Why arn't the prices going to be the same? How do you know? Damn that really sucks, i had my team all planned out and now its going to be ruined.

If you use fanfooty,it willl give you a rough idea on prices so you probably wont have to change your team a great deal.

Oh ok, yeah i have my team all planned out on fanfooty, and i have it exactly where i want it so hopefully i wont have to change it too much.

Yeah I didn't mean that the prices will differ greatly, but positions will change and players like Barry Brooks who played one game and averaged 86, well he won't be priced with other players who averaged 86. Plus some players are missing off the FanFooty site.

Yeah I didn't mean that the prices will differ greatly, but positions will change and players like Barry Brooks who played one game and averaged 86, well he won't be priced with other players who averaged 86. Plus some players are missing off the FanFooty site.

I thought they were short a few players.

Using the FanFooty planner, ive still got over 650k left in my cap! And it looks like a really good team so far, might need some minor tweaking.

Using the FanFooty planner, ive still got over 650k left in my cap! And it looks like a really good team so far, might need some minor tweaking.

Pardon the ignorance but using the FanFooty planner???

bluegal1983: The story on the front page at FanFooty should give you all the info. In short, you can create a "plan" team using estimates of DT/SC player prices for 2007 on FanFooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bluegal1983: The story on the front page at FanFooty should give you all the info. In short, you can create a "plan" team using estimates of DT/SC player prices for 2007 on FanFooty.

Cheers!!!

Who should i get as a cheap centre also thinking about Courtney Johns!
Thoughts?
I was thinking about Johns, but still not convinced. Some cheap centres are Tambling, Dyson, Griffen, Delideo off the top of my head.

Whats everyones thoughts on Rusling with Taz now deported? I think he could be a good pick up.

I was thinking about Johns, but still not convinced. Some cheap centres are Tambling, Dyson, Griffen, Delideo off the top of my head.

Whats everyones thoughts on Rusling with Taz now deported? I think he could be a good pick up.

I've said this once, twice and a thousand times, but because you are a top bloke Borgy I'll say it once more.

He will be a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back