Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this aimed at?

Wow trade out the Chad?

Risky but good luck.

Its aimed at everyone that says their captain as not a player... haha

Nahhhhhhhhhh...u got it all wrong..Ibbotson is on my bench

1249/13 with J.King, G.Burchall, T.Johnstone, N.Foley, T.Simmonds, C.Rioli, R.O'Keefe, N.Thompson, and B.Deledio to come. Looking for a score over 2000 this week!

Next week might have to make some trades with C.Cornes with a broken hand, and Bret Thornton with a knee injury. Who do you think i should get?

1249/13 with J.King, G.Burchall, T.Johnstone, N.Foley, T.Simmonds, C.Rioli, R.O'Keefe, N.Thompson, and B.Deledio to come. Looking for a score over 2000 this week!

Next week might have to make some trades with C.Cornes with a broken hand, and Bret Thornton with a knee injury. Who do you think i should get?

Be careful trading Chornes. Even if he is out for 4 weeks I will be keeping him - only trade if you are sure you will not want to get him back again when he is posting big scores again. Still not convinced he will miss 4 at this stage - will wait and hear what happens this week.

I need J.Brown to be relatively quiet (opponent has him as captain) and so to with risitelli and j.mcdonald. Already winning by 518 points over my opponent and I have brown, bradshaw, franklin (same as opponent) and I also have mattner and newman. I need over 100 by mattner and close to 100 by newman just to feel safe. :thumbsu:

Only a handfull of points b/w me and my opponent. I want Bradshaw to have a quiet 1. Need Kennelly, Mattner and Hodge to fire and Ellis and Morton to have solid games. I'm 0 and 2 and really need that luck that my opponents have had the last 2 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gosh i need a super saving sunday to get my team a respectable score.

I swear my 5 week trading plan will never work. Nicoski dropped last week and now Cornes looking like he will miss weeks as well.

Lets hope Proud and SDT can muster some games together.

Brown on 40 half way through the first, with 2 goals. Nathan Jones just kicked his second and is on 53. Black also carving it up.

What the hell? Brown was on 40, took a mark and kicked it out on the full... and dropped to 30? How can an out on the full shot lose you 10 points after a mark and kick?

What the hell? Brown was on 40, took a mark and kicked it out on the full... and dropped to 30? How can an out on the full shot lose you 10 points after a mark and kick?

Mark inside 50 to be correct. I say it cause its worth more points.

Then he dropped to 27. Sucks.

Ok with Cornes injury I need Scott D Thompson to score 200 today just to ensure that Laidley keeps him in the team for the next couple of weeks...

and Memo to Wallace: Cornes is out, means you must not pnly play Bowden but let hime play loose unaccountable football please.

Brown..getting no real supply, all the mids having shots themselves, indicated by the 20+ behinds kicked...hes on like 55, and as captain killing me

Bradshaw doing a bit better on 75 odd

Jones on the other hand...killing it 2 weeks in a row...4 goals for 120+ points

Brisbane midfield is killing Browny. Everytime they go to him its below his knees. As captain its ruining an ok week.

That being said if i didn't go Browny i would have gone Cornes. So no biggy in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back