Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2028. Brown as Skipper crucified me. Palmer as emg is a killer to.

Happy with that because by the looks of it most teams will struggle this week.

Yeh franklin got a knock to his shoulder

I pity all those who doubted Deledio after the first 2 weeks, look at his last 3 weeks, 109, 125 and now 136..:cool:

Newman has been poor, Mitchell is a gun, Buddy, well i told people not to put him captain and I was right, haha, but bad he got a sh*t score and got injured.

I finished with 1861...f*cking captain choice again and another week of guns under performing

Franklin injured eh?
Thats alright, his price wont get to cheap levels until Round 10 anyway...if he plays...
Dont know if i want him now :p

Scored 2001, just pathetic really. So many players this year playing well below standards. Just seem to get too many scores between 50-90.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgraceful day for me. Before today I was sitting at 1626/15 and now I finish up on 2091. To rub salt into the wound I got rid of Bird and Burton, who scored 91 and 123 respectively for Ebert and Franklin, who scored 32 and 38 respectively. Oh well, at least I won my league match.

Anyone else still have a 0 next to Johncock?

Anyone else having trouble getting on to the SC website :confused:
Had the same problem last week just after the last game.

yeh its really slow..lots of people checking if they won

Yesterday I was on target for an easy 2200.

Enter Franklin and Simmonds.

*sigh*

Hill whom I upgraded to Franklin scored more than Franklin.

@#$%

Can't log into the site and I'm too lazy to add it up, I'm guessing I posted around 2000-2100.

I feel your pain. I was expecting at least 2200 too, possibly even 2300. I would have had an extra 85 points if I had kept Burton.

Disgraceful day for me. Before today I was sitting at 1626/15 and now I finish up on 2091. To rub salt into the wound I got rid of Bird and Burton, who scored 91 and 123 respectively for Ebert and Franklin, who scored 32 and 38 respectively. Oh well, at least I won my league match.

Anyone else still have a 0 next to Johncock?

Yeah. Provided that score is fixed up I should have snuck in my first win by about 20 points - thank f*%k, and thank f*%k for Hodge who got me over the line - just.

Will be mighty pissed if Johncocks score not fixed - then I will lose by about 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back