Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm around 1500 with 8 to come. If I can get around 2100-2200, I'll settle for that.

Bradshaw, O'Keefe, Hall, Mattner had great games.

Stevens was fairly good and Stanton had an average game but got above 80. Hope he can improve a bit more, been disappointing so far.

Johnathon Brown was horrible tonight :thumbsdown:

Houli is going to the bench, doesn't seem a very good sc player at all. Time to bring Palmer onto the field.

He's going out for Palmer.

J. Brown
Yeah ...5 Free's Against
(Would of been better if Hill was on field)
Thats comparable with Symes round 1 (supercoach score)
Let down:(

However Hall did well in a non full forward roll... more possesions less goals

Is D.Cox injured with a foot injury? Will he play next week? Hmmmm

What annoys me more than scoring pathetically is that the premiums I currently have will be available at bargain basement prices for all to pick up soon. I don't mind having an off week and being down a few hundred points - that happens. But it's annoying when the guns that I've spent my hard-earned on now become available for every man and his dog.

Can you top (bottom) 1288 from 16?

1102 with 8 players left.
WTF happened to us this week.

My DT projected is 2100. I'm baffled.

Players remaining:
Johncock
Shaw
Cornes
Kornes
Wood
Chapman
Porplyzia
Deledio

At least no rookies to come.

My problems this week:
Dal Santo (75) Captain.
Geary (35) ahead of Bird (56). Guess not much of a difference though.
Waters (68)
Nicoski (42) - Kept him this week as his b/e was low.
Grundy (39)- Negative breakeven so got him in for a 0 scoring player.
Brown (24) - Need I say more.

I'll shutup now...long post ;)

What annoys me more than scoring pathetically is that the premiums I currently have will be available at bargain basement prices for all to pick up soon. I don't mind having an off week and being down a few hundred points - that happens. But it's annoying when the guns that I've spent my hard-earned on now become available for every man and his dog.

Know the feeling, everyone will jump on the J Brown bandwagon in 3 weeks time.

Tell me about it.
My list for SC isn't THAT long but is still annoying.

Kane Cornes
Dal Santo
J Brown

They are the main ones.

100% agree with you here.... Scotland is killing me. BJ will be super cheap if he fails again and gets rid of his 182. Lappin, Jono Brown... ugh.

Yeah it does suck when that happens.
Riewoldt and maybe dal santo could go down a bit...then everyone will sell Stevens (or other mid fielders) and buy them...lol

Do you think after this week J.Brown will go down by much?

1102 with 8 players left.
WTF happened to us this week.

My DT projected is 2100. I'm baffled.

Players remaining:
Johncock
Shaw
Cornes
Kornes
Wood
Chapman
Porplyzia
Deledio

At least no rookies to come.

My problems this week:
Dal Santo (75) Captain.
Geary (35) ahead of Bird (56). Guess not much of a difference though.
Waters (68)
Nicoski (42) - Kept him this week as his b/e was low.
Grundy (39)- Negative breakeven so got him in for a 0 scoring player.
Brown (24) - Need I say more.

I'll shutup now...long post ;)

Look at your scores again from the Freo v Wc game. They were not the correct scores. Make you a little happier :)

Look at your scores again from the Freo v Wc game. They were not the correct scores. Make you a little happier :)

Yep, I just did about 5 mins ago :D:D

Feel much better, 1261 with 8 players to come. I might/should get past 2000 after all. (My aim this year is to NEVER fall under 2K haha)

Yep, I just did about 5 mins ago :D:D

Feel much better, 1261 with 8 players to come. I might/should get past 2000 after all. (My aim this year is to NEVER fall under 2K haha)

You have some pretty good players left over....you might just make it :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such is life my friend. I was a little worried that Bowden and Roo were going to go down, however I think everyone (including me) will be too busy licking the lips at Browny and BJ. What makes it worse for both of them is that they're low scores are round 3 scores, hence their value will depreciate for 3 weeks as opposed to guys like C.Jones and Adcock who will only drop for the one week (well Jones won't drop thanks to his monster 200 game last week).

I really wanted to upgrade my midfield first but sub 500k prices for Browny and BJ are too good to pass up.

919/13 hahaahahaaaaaaahahhahahhah erhhh........BANG

Just looked again, seems now Im 1002/13.

Marginally better......Cross and Pav my only 100 scorers.

Players to come.

Cornes (C)
Newman
Shaw
Stiffy
N.Jones
West (Kruezer on bench :mad: :D)
Porps
Lids
Hawkins

Ouch. Need a 1000 from these 9 players. :D

1322 from 15 with most of my premiums having already played and these guys to come:

Cornes (C)
Shaw
Johncock
NJ Brown
Simmonds
Porps
Gamble

Cracking 2000 will be very tough relying on that bunch! Its all down to The Chad.

Just looked again, seems now Im 1002/13.

Marginally better......Cross and Pav my only 100 scorers.

Players to come.

Cornes (C)
Newman
Shaw
Stiffy
N.Jones
West (Kruezer on bench :mad: :D)
Porps
Lids
Hawkins

Ouch. Need a 1000 from these 9 players. :D

Technically its 1000 from 10 because of your captain essentially being 2 players.

Easy. :thumbsu:

1215/12 ...Fairly Happy

To come is:
C.Cornes
Stiffy
H.Shaw
Brown (Collingwood, Hey should do better than the other brown:thumbsu:)
Taylor (Hope he can continue is form from last week)
N.Jones
Simmonds
Porps
Medhurst
AND
Captain Chappy (C'mon m8, tear it up against melb....)

Such is life my friend. I was a little worried that Bowden and Roo were going to go down, however I think everyone (including me) will be too busy licking the lips at Browny and BJ. What makes it worse for both of them is that they're low scores are round 3 scores, hence their value will depreciate for 3 weeks as opposed to guys like C.Jones and Adcock who will only drop for the one week (well Jones won't drop thanks to his monster 200 game last week).

I really wanted to upgrade my midfield first but sub 500k prices for Browny and BJ are too good to pass up.

If you don't already have them :thumbsdown::(

PLAYED
------
(STK)DEF 4. GRAM, Jason 80
(CAR)DEF 5. WAITE, Jarrad 72
(BRL)DEF 7. PROUD, Albert 56
(WBD)MID 11. COONEY, Adam 130
(CAR)MID 12. MURPHY, Marc 87 (VC)
(CAR)MID 13. STEVENS, Nick 96
(HAW)FWD 17. FRANKLIN, Lance 83
(CAR)FWD 18. FEVOLA, Brendan 148
(HAW)FWD 21. RIOLI, Cyril 91
(STK)RUC 15. GARDINER, Michael DNP

STILL TO PLAY
-------------
(RIC)DEF 1. BOWDEN, Joel
(COL)DEF 2. SHAW, Heath (C)
(ADE)DEF 3. MCLEOD, Andrew
(ADE)DEF 6. RUTTEN, Ben
(PTA)MID 8. CORNES, Chad
(PTA)MID 9. CORNES, Kane
(COL)MID 10. SWAN, Dane
(RIC)RUC 14. SIMMONDS, Troy
(COL)FWD 16. ROCCA, Anthony
(RIC)FWD 19. RICHARDSON, Matthew
(GEE)FWD 20. CHAPMAN, Paul
(GEE)FWD 22. GAMBLE, Ryan

BENCH PLAYERS
-------------
(KAN)DEF 23. THOMPSON, Scott D. DNP
(WCE)DEF 24. SELWOOD, Scott 73 (EMG)
(ESS)MID 25. HOULI, Bachar 51 (EMG)
(SYD)MID 26. BIRD, Craig 56
(CAR)RUC 27. KREUZER, Matthew 88
(GEE)RUC 28. WEST, Trent
(ADE)FWD 29. TIPPETT, Kurt
(WBD)FWD 30. HILL, Josh 107 (EMG)

NOTES
-----
- No emergency picked for (STK)RUC 15. GARDINER, Michael
- Maximum of 21 players can score this round
- (BRL)DEF 7. PROUD, Albert for (WCE)DEF 24. SELWOOD, Scott extra 17pts
- (CAR)RUC 27. KREUZER, Matthew 88 as (EMG) extra 88pts
- (WBD)FWD 30. HILL, Josh for possibly Gamble extra pts
- (WBD)MID 11. COONEY, Adam (130pts) was captain last week possible extra pts

843 from 9 (10) including (STK)RUC 15. GARDINER, Michael
Projected total between 2061-2219

I am now 1275/16 (17- Capn Cox)
I have Chad, HShaw, Corey, Birdman, Simmonds and Porps to start, with Gamble emergency.

Based on their current averages I'll get 1882, which is actually better than I thought, but as we've seen so far this week, there's every chance some will not even play to their average, so I could be looking an absolute travesty of a round. If one of them drops out I've got Geary and Proud as emergencies, which doesn't fill me with confidence.

If Spartan is right (which has been known to happen from time to time...:p), and the Chad hits the 200, then I'm even in with a sniff of reaching 2K.

Scary times ahead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back