bowden

salopek

k.cornes

simmonds

gamble

s.johnson to come

SHOULD be in for a big score for once

im 1300/14

Still have newman, deledio, goodwin, h shaw, d thomas and chad + more to come!

may crack my first 2000 this week!:D

i really wanna get rid of jetta and houli this week

hopefully a good player has gone down enough i can trade for him :D

No.

That would be the smart thing to do.

I'm just wondering who he could trade Houli for. Palmer would probably be the obvious choice. But if he wants to trade Houli for a good/gun player, he should wait until he peaks in price and use the money made from a cash cow to upgrade him. Well, that's what I would do. You know, so he has a better selection of players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

walsey, so does that mean you get the lowest score out of the two?

What annoys me more than scoring pathetically is that the premiums I currently have will be available at bargain basement prices for all to pick up soon. I don't mind having an off week and being down a few hundred points - that happens. But it's annoying when the guns that I've spent my hard-earned on now become available for every man and his dog.
Thats why i used most of my premiums for backs and a couple of mids.Only have Pav in the forward line as a premium but the rest is made up of Hall,Porplyzia,Headland,Bradshaw,Hill,Tippett,Rioli etc.History says that key position forwards always start slow and are likely to drop down in price early on in the season.I eventually want to upgrade to Chapman,J Brown,Reiwoldt and maybe B Johnson and they all look like they are going to drop in price significantly this week so i am hoping to pick them up in the next 3-4 weeks when i feel theyve hit rock bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back