Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now Chady Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...Don't score big...

That's enough copying and pasting for now. :D

Oh you only just 'beat' me i'm 1319 from 16. I can't believe that the same squad got me scores of 2290 and 2241. my ranking of 20 will turn into about 2000
I'm glad I have someone else to share the pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been out for the day & got home to find i'm 1 player short in the forward line now:mad:
Gamble out & my emerg. was B.Reid - Late change as well (What happened to him):confused:.

All week was going to trade Reid to Hill & found out on Thurs. he was named for his first run for the year so I decided to keep him & save the trade. NOT HAPPY:mad::mad:

So far i am on 1658 with C.Cornes , Salopek , Porps & Burton to come

1586 with Chad, Birdman and Porps to come
The way Chad seems to be going he might just get to that 200, but WTF Birdman and Porps? 14 each at half time?
Ack.

If I make it to 1900 I'll be surprised :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back