Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
with wasleys site ive been told u can enter a players score and figure out how much they have gone down by! anyone keen to fill me in how to do it?

hey SJ do you think SJ will improve a bit on his form. Could be a good option for Hall is he is rubbed out for a while.
He is playing well, and has played well in every match. He has just dished off a few goals so far this year.

I'm surprised he didn't score higher in SC today with four goals. Definitely not playing badly and I can see him having a season just as good as last year.

You know what's going to happen next week right? Everyone will start Houli and then he'll do the opposite...hehehe...

To make matters worse I started Matt Thomas from Port who has had a grand total of 0 kicks, 6 handballs and 1 tackle in 3 quarters of football... for 20 points!!!

Don't mind having Hall has everybody else does and it gives the opportunity to take a risk and add some differentiation.

To make matters worse I started Matt Thomas from Port who has had a grand total of 0 kicks, 6 handballs and 1 tackle in 3 quarters of football... for 20 points!!!

It gets even better. Thomas injured too! There better be a nice cheap rookie centre to replace him this week so I can use the profit on the Hall trade...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm doing the happy dance tonight guys. Some of my boys are having blinders.

Mattner: 130+
Jones: 90+
Cox: 70
Chad: 130+ with a quarter left and is my captain
Salopek: 90+ with a quarter left
Bradshaw is the only one letting me down at the moment.

Good effort by Masten 82pts in a extremely heavy defeat. :thumbsu:
Good to see Kornes Back :thumbsu:
Bradshaw 82, cant ask more :thumbsu:
Chad will be chad 122, not my captain but il take it :thumbsu:
Brown 87, not great but respectable

all in all a pretty decent night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back