Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My league opponent had Griffen (crows) who scored a zero (yes he did play), in the end of match scores his emergency is included in his total, my question is will this be picked up when lockout is over and the final scores are through, if not i go down, if he gets the zero i win, does anyone know?

not anothoer one lol:eek:

Ask Impromtu...

his emg score will be counted.

thats crap, not happy!

not anothoer one lol

Ask Impromtu...

his emg score will be counted.

Ask Impromptu I am sure he knows the answer to this one

yeh 0 doesn't count and emergency does....but the question is did this systematic error cost you the game?

I think I have to tell my story everytime someone gets a 0...sorry if you've heard this story AGAIN, but I'm still bitter...LOL ROFL)

Opponent beat me by 30 or so points.. He had Darcy Daniher as starter and Tippett on the bench. Daniher scored 0, they counted Tippett score of 90 or so point, I lost by 60pts..and until last week I was 0-6..btw Wonaemirr scored 150+ that week and now scores 50s..unbelievable

yes it sux, i wrote to the Herald-Sun, they say the 0 doesn't count... and yes Daniher played 78mins of the game (very illogical if you ask me)

no I'm annoyed again...LOL...yes it cost me the game!!!!

yeh but the question is did this systematic error cost you the game?

Back to my story...again

Opponent beat me by 30 or so points.. He had Darcy Daniher as starter and Tippett on the bench. Daniher scored 0, they counted Tippett score of 90 or so point, I lost by 60pts..and I was 0-6...

yes it sux, i wrote to the Herald-Sun, they say the 0 doesn't count... and yes Daniher played 78mins of the game (very illogical if you ask me)

now I'm annoyed again...LOL...yes it cost me the game!!!!

that is one stupid rule:eek:

I was playing a mate and ribbed him about it being a percentage booster for me, now i will be eating humble pie, SOB!

LOL that isn't so bad if you lost some percentage...

Trust me, if you lost a game over that..you'd be pretty annoyed ..especially if you hadn't won a game all season...

But it's all good..I finally won a game today 1-6...but 2-5 sounds much better :eek::eek::eek:

LOL that isn't so bad if you lost some percentage...

Trust me, if you lost a game over that..you'd be pretty annoyed ..especially if you hadn't won a game all season...

But it's all good..I finally won a game today 1-6...but 2-5 sounds much better :eek::eek::eek:

I did lose the game over it, he gets the zero i win by 7 points, i now lose by 44 points.

The percentage booster was only if my team performed but h.shaw, johncock, mckinley, k.johnson, simmonds, riolli and c.cornes as skipper had other ideas.

I did lose the game over it, he gets the zero i win by 7 points, i now lose by 44 points.

The percentage booster was only if my team performed but h.shaw, johncock, mckinley, k.johnson, simmonds, riolli and c.cornes as skipper had other ideas.

ouch I feel your pain....

and when I say I feel your pain..I actually do...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ALL ABOARD THE BRENT HARVEY TRAIN!!!...wooo wooo

Will be cheap as this week at 502k (next week likely to drop another 15k)

These prices are NEVER to be repeated (peaked at 627k - Averages 110) and are running out the door...!

These prices are NEVER to be repeated (peaked at 627k - Averages 110) and are running out the door...!

Hmmm...food for thought. But he hasn't scored over 80 in past 3 weeks.

I thought Kornes was a bargain...yikes

well done kornes on your 150 games..and well done scoring over 100.. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

well, ive got 2 trades this week to set my team for the year, its my first SC year and i was wondering will 6 trades be enough to last the remaining 11 rounds for injurys?

I thought Kornes was a bargain...yikes

well done kornes on your 150 games..and well done scoring over 100.. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

How many trades do you have left Prompt...

How many trades do you have left Prompt...

LOL

I won't be making trades this week.....if that's what you are asking :eek::eek:

I am happy with team except Myers as 7th backman....and I have a decent forward as emergency for Chapman (ie Dew) , but he is injured :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: I'm very happy with my score of 2265 but if I had Chapman playing, I would have scored 2300 and be very very very happy....but nevermind still happy..lol

2 trades left, 120K in bank.... Full Team (W1-L6)

B: Cornes, H.Shaw, S.Fisher, Bradshaw, Kennelly, Mattner, Myers (SDT, Proud)
M: Goodwin, Mitchell, Priddis, Cooney, Kornes, N.Stevens (Cotchin, S.Browne)
R: Cox, Simmonds (Leunberger, Kreuzer)
F: Pavlich, J.Brown, O'Keefe, B.Johnson, Fevola, Riewoldt, Chapman (Dew, Reid)

SDT ($160K) + Bank ($120K) = Available ($280K)...need McLeod to reduce by $50K and SDT to increase by $50K..need one more premium back and have Myers on the bench..

YES - I know the Bigfooty people will say..Impromptu - no more trades ... I guess I like trading..LOL

LOL

I won't be making trades this week.....if that's what you are asking :eek::eek:

I am happy with team except Myers as 7th backman....and fact I have a decent forward as emergency for Chapman (ie Dew) who is injured :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

2 trades left, 120K.... Full Team

B: Cornes, H.Shaw, S.Fisher, Bradshaw, Kennelly, Mattner, Myers (SDT, Proud)
M: Goodwin, Mitchell, Priddis, Cooney, Kornes, N.Stevens (Cotchin, S.Browne)
R: Cox, Simmonds (Leunberger, Kreuzer)
F: Pavlich, J.Brown, O'Keefe, B.Johnson, Fevola, Riewoldt, Chapman (Dew, Reid)

SDT ($160K) + Bank ($120K) = Available ($280K)...need McLeod to reduce by $50K and SDT to increase by $50K..need one more premium back and have Myers on the bench..

YES - I know the Bigfooty people will say..Impromptu - no more trades ... I guess I like trading..LOL

Yeah thats exactly what I was asking :p was gonna stay right away from whoever you were gonna trade in...no offence.

Trading is fun, I'm lucky to have some self control or I would be out of trades in 10 rounds. I'm lucky enough to have 10 left

I have Myers as my 7th as well. And Ibbo as my 6th, I could do a downgrade (as to say) to Mcleod and get an extra 10k

Yeah thats exactly what I was asking :p was gonna stay right away from whoever you were gonna trade in...no offence.

Trading is fun, I'm lucky to have some self control or I would be out of trades in 10 rounds. I'm lucky enough to have 10 left

I have Myers as my 7th as well. And Ibbo as my 6th, I could do a downgrade (as to say) to Mcleod and get an extra 10k

Funny you say that..... at the start of the year..I told myself..I want to save up my trades.. lol...by it's so fun (and my 0-6 pushed me to trading)...

Ibbot is good..i know hindsight is wonderful (and 20-20) but I was going to get Ibbotson when he played good the second game (or was it the third game)..but didn't think he'd keep on performing...

BTW - I won't do it but I was going to do...downgrade SDT (for starting rookie)..and upgrade N.Stevens to Ablett.... yes I won't do it..but ah....ablett is unbelievable...lol....

control impromptu control...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back