Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2144- with one backman down (thank you S Thompson for a decent emergency score)
After today I'm tempted to change my mind about first week trades- my midfield is in disarray- Stanton and Pearce were both woeful, and I'm sure the $950K I'll get for them could be used better elsewhere.

Still- I will try to be calm- I traded Foley out in the first or second week last year after his slow start, and am still pissed off about that...

I had the same problem and was getting a bit worried but go to your league page and then click where it says "CLICK HERE FOR END-OF-MATCH SCORES". :)

Cheers Jezzza, thats what I needed to know !!!

2148 for my 1st rnd and my midfield had a shocker, only had 1 score over 80. :eek: They can't all be that bad next week!

houli's seconds half was pretty god, he got alot better as the game wore on which i think is a good sign, i personally dont have him in my side but on the back of that second half i will definitely consider him maybe after round 2.

Also might be able to help me on game day live in the stats section, is pts = SC and Dt = dream team?

Oh and i got 2,252 with a man down in the backline, so im pretty happy with that.

Kennelly, Nico, Priddis, SD Thompson, Burton all making me very happy.

Hall, N.Brown being my most disappointing.

I know i shouldn't really be trading early but another game like that from Hall and hes gone for Porplzia

2290. Stanton is a disgrace. He will have Ling tagging him next week... that will be even less. I really don't want to trade, but if Stanton has another shocker next week... and Priddis dominates again... the trade is on, before prices change.

damn dude i thought you were going to give the weekly prize a shake.

i finished with 2111, which i'm happy with considering.

finished with a score of 2315, pretty happy with that. changed my captain from cox (162) to c cornes (128) at the last moment. not disappointed with capt choice but could have picked up an xtra 34 points. had 9 players score 76 or below which didnt help but overall am stoked to get 2315. is there any prize for scoring top in the team u support. i go for the roos and there aren't 2 many of us, so hoping there is a prize

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2003. Not impressed. Stanton, Goodes, Gibbs failed in the midfield, Hall, Edwards, Deledio up front.

Most on my bench players did well... 1 week to prove it for these other guys, or it's time for some rookies on the ground and money in the bank.

Lucas
Bird
Symes
Sucked amongst plenty of others.
I can't imagine scoring this bad to often.

Just bad luck with Lucas, nothing you can do about that. Bird was disappointing, but I think a lot of ppl had him.

Never really been a fan of Symes seems to be more a DT scorer then a SC one.

had 8 including a gilbee 99

So, 7 then. :D ;)

2222 for me.

Bird on ground...Tuck and Lonergan (Sam) on bench, so I guess I'll just juggle those 3 until the price hike.

Stanton...just nasty wasn't it! Still...44 in a half (effectively)...not sure whether to give him another week, or make some cash -> Priddis/Watson/Enright?

Proud out for Nathan Brown seems logical, but those trades start tick, ticking away early on...

Akermanis is another interesting one. Thought he would score better just watching the game. Not sure he'll play much better than that...I mean played well, but still scored poorly. Might be best to try to find the $ to get him up to one of the big 4...or 6 if you wanna count Johnno or ROK...7 with Franklin? :p

Super happy with Dew. Understand his (Hawthorn) worth will drop with players coming back, but he's only going to get fitter, and I still maintain he'll average over 80. :thumbsu:

Just bad luck with Lucas, nothing you can do about that. Bird was disappointing, but I think a lot of ppl had him.

Never really been a fan of Symes seems to be more a DT scorer then a SC one.

I'm not a fan either.
Got sucked in.
I had Nickoski until the second or third last day but thought he was a little to risky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back