Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up with a disappointing 2158. I was set for a score of over 2300 but Stanton and Nathan Jones were poor and Lucas got injured.

Extremely happy with my forward line as it averaged 106 between the 7 starters and that's including Lucas. Backline was sound but the midfield let me down this week. Looking for better things next week.

9 over 100, 10 including captain but scored 2380, probably because my 4 lowest scores were bird 39, gamble 66, n jones 72 and houli 65, i had some very big hundreds like cox(cap), bj, dalsanto and apart from those 4 poor performances nobody scored under 82

Im laughing at the people who scored over 2000 but are dissapointed with their scores...

It's the first round and no one has had the chance to take advantage of cash cows yet... a 2000+ score is a reasonable start!

Im laughing at the people who scored over 2000 but are dissapointed with their scores...

It's the first round and no one has had the chance to take advantage of cash cows yet... a 2000+ score is a reasonable start!

When three of your quality players (Goodes, Stanton, Hall) get 147 combined you're going to feel a bit annoyed. Even worse when your reasonably expensive ground players (Edwards, Gibbs) are outscored by ALL your bench players. And when your 4th and 5th best defenders are also your bench rookies.

I'd have got 119 more points if my rookies had played instead of my underachievers. Considering the price difference--2.4mil vs 564k--you've got to feel a little :mad:.

That said, and least the cash cows are looking like yielding a bit of a return.

some ppl have higher standards. ie, they wanna be top in the country/world.

I understand Lamaros - I have Goodes and Hall as well.
On the bright side at least you should make some cash which will help you long term.

some ppl have higher standards. ie, they wanna be top in the country/world.

Yep my standards are low...only finished 11th last year and hoping to beat that this year..

I suppose what I was trying to say is don't expect perfection - there will always be a couple of players in everyone's team who don't perform in the first week (and in the week that there isnt you win $1k)

---> Starts breaking out into a song..."Dont worry, be happy :)"

very unappy with Stantons game, please start him on the ground next week Nightsy, however rapt with the bombers win, 1st in 6-7 games against the Roos.

2380, bad game by bird (39) and bowden, pav, newman weren't at his their best either so all in all a decent score but still dont no if my team registered

How can you not know? If you log in and there are 30 players on the list, its registered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why is it taking so long to open. It doesn't even have to figure out price changes and there was no twilight game.

what r ppls thought on newman is he better than his rn1 game??

yes, it normally spends more time down his end, but because they were playing Calton, it wasn't that much. Should average 90+, im hoping at least if hes worth the 500k price tag

Yes!! my team went through but theres a massive glitch on the page which dosent allow me to trade, if this dosent get fixed i might have to go tradeless this season, anyone else have this problem?? and how do u post screenshots of ur team so i can show you guys what happens

Ranked 239... not too bad considering some of the duds that played for me.

No trades this week. I'll give Symes and Stanton another chance.

Yes!! my team went through but theres a massive glitch on the page which dosent allow me to trade, if this dosent get fixed i might have to go tradeless this season, anyone else have this problem?? and how do u post screenshots of ur team so i can show you guys what happens

Press print screen, paste it into paint or wherever... save as jpg. Upload to imageshack and paste the URL here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back