Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,473 with 9 left. Only one not capable of not scoring 100 is Gamble. But even then if he kicks a couple he should get 60 +

1371 with

both cornes/bowden/newman/simmonds/chapman/gamble/houli left to come, would each player would have to score 100 to get me a respectable score this week
meh wat a terrible week bj, masten, nicoski, nbrown all terrible

1586/15 inc Cap

Average: 99.1

Rioli AND Tuck on bench. :eek: :mad: :D :confused:

Cornes, Newman, Lids to come with Houli, West, Hawkins, Barlow also giving me an uneasy night ahead. :eek:
Emergency: Rioli 115
Playing: Pavlich 103, Brown 92, Riewoldt 80, Johnson 59

Emergency: Tuck 119
Playing: Stevens 62, Geary 61

Ouch.

15 played score of 1734 average of 115 yer!!! got cornes to come newman rains houli simonds thompson and hall all of em can have good games(lol im hoping hall or thompson get injured or something so rioli gets the 115!

Emergency: Rioli 115
Playing: Pavlich 103, Brown 92, Riewoldt 80, Johnson 59

Emergency: Tuck 119
Playing: Stevens 62, Geary 61

Ouch.

Ha, I'd love to have a quiet word about Stevens now...but I'm afraid I'll get Dew fired back at me...so I be quiet! :eek:

Same problem as the rest of the world...Well, had Rioli on the ground, but Stokes on the bench. (Gamble better kick 10 tomorrow...)

And Tuck on the pine...so if Bird can be a late withdrawal, that'd be great.

Dew -> Hill at 1 am Monday morning! :D

1395/14. Quite disappointed.

Really mad with myself for forgetting to change Gamble for Rioli. Extremely disappointed with Riewoldt (my captain) who only scored 80.:eek:

Burgoyne brothers, Barlow, King, Houli, Simmonds, S Johnson and Gamble to come. I'm hoping for a 2000+ score.

Subbed Tuck off this round for Morton. Morton got 69 (pretty good), while Tuck gets 119; :eek: ... just like how i changed captaincy from Cox to Dal Santo last minute.

Cox 146 = 146x2 + 91 = 383
Dal Santo 91 = 91x2 +146 = 364

19pt difference? meh, guess it was nothing in the end, but annoyed about benching Tuck. other than that, a general slightly below average performance from most, e.g. BradJohnson with a 59 - very dismal, esp seeing they thrashed the Dees. will struggle to crack 2000, unless my remaining 7 players pull out something special.

btw;
Porpz = gun!
Rioli = rising star 2008!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems most people on here are slightly struggling but it wouldn't surprise me if this week's winner gets a monster score - there have been some big individual scores out there.

You can just about guarentee it.

A couple of "public favs" such as Porplyzia and Johnstone...with Cox, Cross, Johncock, Gilbee, H. Shaw, Pavlich, Brown...possibly even R. Murphy and Bock...
...with the "luck" of picking the right starting rookies....

I'm looking at about 2400...Proud hurt bad, and Aker's surprisingly bad DT/SC ratio...

But yeah, this week's winner could get 2700ish? :eek:

If Hall and A. Edwards have good games tomorrow I wont know what to do with my trades. The rookies are performing, Gibbs has bounced back, Johncock pulled one out, Waite steady and looking good.. my candidates for change are down to Stanton (who I rate and will keep even after two bad weeks), Goodes (who is a star and trading would be a waste) and Deledio.

Good situation to be in, I guess. But I really want to get in there and get trading! Maybe Deledio/Hall for a rookie and Hartlett for Kennelly or something.

I'm on 1801 with Cornes, Simmonds, Hall and Dyson to come. Last week got 2040, would be nice to get that again this week.
Mundy, Proud, BJ, Cloke all below 60. :thumbsdown:

lol, thanks. my fingers just aren't working properly...55 diff now seems significant enough. being from Adelaide, i regretted my decision to switch captaincy from Cox to Dal Santo after realising it wasn't going to rain, moreso when Tippett went down, and McGregor was in the ruck.:thumbsdown:

930 from 8 SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

with 13 to go could be my highest score yet

stupid f*ckin north dropping thompson for no reason could have had a full squad playing but NOOOOOOOOOOOO

very surprised by dal santo low score for his standards sooooooooooooo glad i went for big coxy as captain YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

rhys palmer ABSOLUTE F*CKIN GUN

16 played do far for 1736(average of 108) pretty happy with that.
projected total 2376-highly unlikely

i have hall thompson houli simmonds cornes(the expencive 1) raines, newman to come think i could do well this week? following 2094?

Horay For Bock
nay for nikoski

1172 from 14 @ 83.7

Ibbotson playing 32... Pfeiffer on bench 65.. i would love that extra 30 points
Tuck on bench outscoring all my starting centres atm.
My backline, with the exception of Shaw is averaging under 50.
Im projected 1900 odd, but hopefully with Chad, Newman, Pearce, McIntosh, Simmonds, Lids, Hall Houli and Mattner can pull out big scores. Im hopinh Houli gets injured during warm up...ultimate dream there.
I need those guys to all together aveage 100 to break 2000. :(

1172 from 14 @ 83.7

Ibbotson playing 32... Pfeiffer on bench 65.. i would love that extra 30 points
Tuck on bench outscoring all my starting centres atm.
My backline, with the exception of Shaw is averaging under 50.
Im projected 1900 odd, but hopefully with Chad, Newman, Pearce, McIntosh, Simmonds, Lids, Hall Houli and Mattner can pull out big scores. Im hopinh Houli gets injured during warm up...ultimate dream there.
I need those guys to all together aveage 100 to break 2000. :(

Wash your mouth out with soap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back