Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1857 from 16 - Cox a brilliant captain!

Still with K.Cornes, Boak, Kennelly, Hall, Okeefe and Simmonds to come, so looking at around 500+ more points to take me to 2400 :D:D:D

projected - 2651

surely won't go close

Whaaaaaat?

I'm going to plummet down the rankings this week, looking at these projected scores. Another terrible captain performance (with Cox vice AGAIN), BJ, Mundy, Proud.... so frustrating. I'm gonna have to hit back hard next week.

i doubt i'll get close but averaging 115 per player so far. Would be happy with 2300ish see how we go, still a couple of hacks to come though (Barry Hall)

Damn it! I started Gamble over Rioli.

I started Jetta over Rioli and Gamble. Need Jetta to pull out a big one. Also started Palmer over Tuck, his good last quarter only ended up costing me ~20 points though.

I'm on 1907 with 7 to come. I hope Hall can lift, but even if he does I think I'll try and pick up Josh Hill and use the rest of my cash to strengthen my backline.

Im having an absolutley disastrous week.

1118 with ten to play, Tuck on the bench who scored 119. Cyril also on the bench who scored 115. :(

Started Albert Proud who scored 20, then Carlton play Pfeiffer who wasnt named and scored 65.

Some shocking scores from Nicoski, Mundy, Akermanis, Stevens, Fletcher to top it off.

Oh boy. :eek:

I'm going ok.
1600 with 8 left.
But really mad with Captain. STUPID BANNISTER TAGGED DAL SANTO.

After all week picking between Cross and Cox.

Lolz. oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty average week- half my guns misfired to a degree (Cap'n Dal, Roo, BJ, even Brown was pretty quiet by his standards).

1549 with 6 to play- Chad, Corey and Stanton are my best bets for recovery, but also have Houli, Barlow & Simmonds- they've all got to step to it if I've got a hope of reaching 2000. Palmer is an emergency- happy to take his 90 if I have to.

Glad I moved Rioli in (unless Gamble has a blinder today of course...)

Just hope my last week's score keeps me at the top of my league.

Most nervous.

All these people posting big scores. Are you forgetting that your emergencies are probably being counted at the moment...

I'd forgotten this, I'm actually 1364 from 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back