He's Back!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the Medhurst I want to see - in his Christ the King pose.

2s7i2j8.jpg

Welcome back Meds.

And no Fletcher, which means Meds can just act like it's "party time" against whichever woeful defender Essendon put on him.

Meds has to prove himself, and I think he may get 2 weeks to do so, with rumours going around that Leon actually does have a quad injury, and may miss 2 weeks.

I'd say Lockyer and Meds are head to head for a position also, because with injuries and suspensions almost certain to hit in September, there will be room for at least one of them in the side.

Oh yeah, and welcome back Blair, our future champ.:thumbsu:

Bloody excited for him... well, well overdue inclusion. Time to stamp his place in the side so he can light up September

(Log in to remove this ad.)

loved the first goal against cats when he grabs his guernsey and shows the crowd who he represents. i love that shit , hope he has a great game and runs into some super form for finals. he is a weapon of epic proportions if he is on song

A fit and firing Medhurst makes us a 5% better side.

How hungry will he be to secure a spot!

Can't wait for Friday night.:D

Exciting news. One thing, to keep his spot he'll have to chase manically all day like Leon. Could see a new Medhurst.

6-7 goals might be handy too.:eek:

Yes please. He could fix our accuracy woes. One of the points others have made about our game against the cats that I definitely noticed in all the other top 4 clashes was we DID have serious forwardline issues.

Both in terms of accuracy as well as getting actual "mark and goals". Most of our scores were from turnovers.....cannot rely on that always getting us over the line.

[youtube]-rGq-Uoi6pA[/youtube]

Bring some of this shit Medders!:thumbsu:

This just shows why this guy could be so important for us come the finals. I've said it before but he could be the difference between winning a premiership or not. I hope he can get back to his best.

I am prepared to cop the wrath, and a right royal hammering, i rarely post a neg comment on our players but i reckon Medders is done, still a smart player with the ability to find a player in traffic with footskills but does not have that zip or energy that some posters are looking at by watching 2 year old videos, guys his goose is cooked, he is not the x factor or the missing link, Meds is a talented player on the down, he may perform in some games until the finals but he aint our saviour IMO.

He must've thought "Shit, what am I missing out on?" when he was in the VFL watching us over the last few weeks. No chance in hell he's going to waste this opportunity to be part of something special, expect a big game.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's Back!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back