Hey Eddie

Remove this Banner Ad

So you'll be able to provide a link to him saying exactly that then, right?

"So he says here's the rules, and the great Australian tradition as we're seeing through society at the moment is 'OK, there's a rule, but it doesn't apply to me'. He's saying right, OK, have you got it now? It applies to everyone.

"That rule book is not how do we get around every rule, that's the rule book you live by. And if you don't like it, we'll arrange for you to go home. I think that's fair and reasonable."

So, you can't quote him saying the next club to break the rules should have that person sent home. Got it
No he just quoted that any club that breaks the rules should have the person sent home, and your club - and coach - just happened to be the first :$

No he just quoted that any club that breaks the rules should have the person sent home, and your club - and coach - just happened to be the first :$

Oh I thought Connor McKenna was the first... or did the Geelol house party precede that? And then Richmond, Hawthorn etc.

How many games have been cancelled this season due to a player breaching covid protocols?

So, you can't quote him saying the next club to break the rules should have that person sent home. Got it

He said on the comments on TV. In the context of discussing the 4 teams to break the hub rules.

The implication was from now on , the next person needs to be sent home. The 5th being naffin of the pies.

Oh I thought Connor McKenna was the first... or did the Geelol house party precede that? And then Richmond, Hawthorn etc.

How many games have been cancelled this season due to a player breaching covid protocols?
I forget I'm engaging with Collingwood supporters sometimes.

The. First. Since. He. Said. To. Send. People. Home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"So he says here's the rules, and the great Australian tradition as we're seeing through society at the moment is 'OK, there's a rule, but it doesn't apply to me'. He's saying right, OK, have you got it now? It applies to everyone.

"That rule book is not how do we get around every rule, that's the rule book you live by. And if you don't like it, we'll arrange for you to go home. I think that's fair and reasonable."
Sounds like quite a racquet!

The implication lol... yes let’s punish “the 5th” person to break the rules :tearsofjoy:

Look at the chronology of events.

He was ranting about misses cotchin and co.

Very clearly, if he was not trying to retrospectively punish her.

His take was directed as the next team. Being naffin.

I know this cause I was trying to watch the football in peace then he comes on TV shouting

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yeah, just like Collingwood totally dodged getting punished, same as Richmond, Hawthorn, North and Carlton :rolleyes:

Eddie's a DH, thanks for the newsflash nobody knew that before

I know this cause I was trying to watch the football in peace then the fat wog comes on TV shouting

A racist Richmond supporter, stop the presses :tearsofjoy:

Wonder if this means Nathan Buckley's about to become as unpopular on the Bay as Trent............

lol naaaaaaaaaah

Premiership skipper can rattle folks

^ Yeah, just like Collingwood totally dodged getting punished, same as Richmond, Hawthorn, North and Carlton :rolleyes:

A racist Richmond supporter, stop the presses :tearsofjoy:

Naffin dodged chairman eddies - send the next one home laws

Wog officially stopped being racist in 1995

Last edited:

Still dodging the question huh? You got a real old fashioned dodge-o-rama jamboree happnin’ here partner. I wonder if Collingwood may have beaten Freo if Eddie had manned up and sent Nathan home for putting the whole season in jeopardy? I guess we will never know. 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Eddie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back