Hey, Geelol fans, Hawkins' eight goals were pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

hawkins is most non selfish FF with the most goal assists in the league over the last 10 years.

Now scrape that egg off your face and make some toast with it while its still warm.
He trades goals to his teammates in exchange for their snack rations at half/full time, much like prisoners trade cigarettes at the commissary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just the one sausage roll for His Majesty this week then 😐
Let's see what Tom can do to beat that tomorrow
Just the one goal for Tomahawk this week (although I'm sure he loaded up on sausage rolls after the match) which still puts him behind Charlie over the last two weeks :$. Here's some footage of Hawkins having to be dragged over the line by his teammates today at Kardinia Park:

pjfli9Q.gif

Just the one goal for Tomahawk this week (although I'm sure he loaded up on sausage rolls after the match) which still puts him behind Charlie over the last two weeks :$. Here's some footage of Hawkins having to be dragged over the line by his teammates today at Kardinia Park:
Luckily we have another gun forward Tomahawk shares his goals with and coincidentally both of them are top 4 in the Coleman atm.

pjfli9Q.gif

It was a Share The Wealth affair for the Cats this week, with eleven different goalscorers
A winning strategy I'm sure you'll agree
Cameron still managed to go 2 ahead in the Coleman tho 🙂

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, Geelol fans, Hawkins' eight goals were pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back