Hey Tassie Poo N Wee Come at us Brahs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything great about the footy is brown and gold. You all know it. The pie that is probably your best meal of the week, the golden fluid from the beautiful brown bottle that gives you the courage to withstand what the Hawks throw at your pitiful clubs. Even the fantasies you harbour for your misses tonight.

Everything great is Brown and Gold - Do Not Forget That.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllooooooooooooooooooonnnnggggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything great about the footy is brown and gold. You all know it. The pie that is probably your best meal of the week, the golden fluid from the beautiful brown bottle that gives you the courage to withstand what the Hawks throw at your pitiful clubs. Even the fantasies you harbour for your misses tonight.

Everything great is Brown and Gold - Do Not Forget That.

wee n poo. :thumbsu:

I respect Geelong. They're clearly the 2nd best team in the comp although there's a pretty big gap between them and the Hawks at the top. Their players are a bunch of arrogant douche-bags but fair enough they've got every right to be arrogant after being pretty damn good over the last 5 years. Unfortunately however their era has come to an end and we're going to be the team to close it for them.
The way I see it, in the final chapter of Batman where he's finally defeated, he'd probably prefer it was the Joker who did it to him and not some little b1tch like the Penguin (Pies), the Riddler (Carlton) or Poison Ivy (West Coast). Geelong's era has come to an end and you guys should be grateful that the Hawks are the ones who facilitated it for you.

Wait...so Geelong is Batman and Hawf are the Jokers ...roflz

I know who Hodgey is:

humpty-dumpty.jpg

Humpty Dumpty :eek:

Hodgey Wodgey sat on a wall... not for long though, it broke BECAUSE OF HIS HUGE GIRTH!

COME AT ME BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS:eek:

Ridiculous statement when you have Jordan Lisle on your list. Oh my :eek:

Watch this - You can actually see the exact moment he shits himself as he is walking up to kick :eek::eek::eek:

[youtube]C1oIV6pzA14[/youtube]

Yeah that was an average kick. Thank god he wasn't on the tip of the goalsqaure at the halfway mark of a grand final in a season where his team only lost one game for the H&A season. That would be embarrassing, wouldn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I respect Geelong. They're clearly the 2nd best team in the comp although there's a pretty big gap between them and the Hawks at the top. Their players are a bunch of arrogant douche-bags but fair enough they've got every right to be arrogant after being pretty damn good over the last 5 years. Unfortunately however their era has come to an end and we're going to be the team to close it for them.
The way I see it, in the final chapter of Batman where he's finally defeated, he'd probably prefer it was the Joker who did it to him and not some little b1tch like the Penguin (Pies), the Riddler (Carlton) or Poison Ivy (West Coast). Geelong's era has come to an end and you guys should be grateful that the Hawks are the ones who facilitated it for you.

You'll be eating your own words after tonight. And we'll be up there again next year, the era is still very much alive.

This thread is genuine proof of why nobody likes Geelong fans on the bay. Instead of decent banter it's just the same old boring "U mad?" and "Dis gonna be good" crap that most 15 year-olds would be embarassed by.

unfortunately, in this case i agree... not restricted to just geelong fans, though.

at the risk of completely going against the grain of bay 13, should be a cracking game and i for one am nervous.

im thinking > 12 points either way.

i rarely come to this part of bigfooty, and a quick glance at the list of 'threads' on offer sums up why.

people, a plea: if youre going to have some fun and go 'trolling' (i feel filthy just typing that), put some thought and effort into it.

damn.

As a guy just stated on the Geelong board.

"There are a lot of so called Geelong supporters who I have never seen post in here, making dicks of themselves on Bay 13".

You would think that after they have been the Hawks Finals bitches for sooooooo long now, they would pull their heads in.

Keep up the good work Handbagger Flogs (even you pretend ones). :thumbsu:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just out of curiousity Mary.

Why did you join in SEP 2008?

****ing bandwaggoner Flog, boy did that little move backfire on you. :thumbsu:

Tick Tick Tick........... usual deflection pending. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Tassie Poo N Wee Come at us Brahs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back