Game Day GOAT mod zackah's Mighty finals bound Essenscum Bombers vs WOAT mod dinsdale's poo and wee bottom 4 Hawfs

Who will melt harder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe I tipped the Hawfs.

I thought they were due or Dew.

vbDBiq.gif

The Hawks just need to straighten up on their kicking for goal because they missed some very kickable shots on goal and man up a bit better as well they'll come good.

The Hawks just need to straighten up on their kicking for goal because they missed some very kickable shots on goal and man up a bit better as well they'll come good.
Thanks. I mean it was blatantly obvious but thanks for rubbing it in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never hated hawthorn, it's pretty obvious who i dislike. Having said that you have some good kids and you're not too far away at all.
And we're not drug cheats like the scum.

Damn, rushed back from the Bright Brewery as I thought the game started at 1:10
The hawks board had that as the starting time on the unofficial preview thread for yonks, despite me pointing it out to the contrary.
I think it was a sneaky attempt to lure more Hawks fans to the ground in time to boo the funeral procession or whatever it was going around the oval.

The hawks board had that as the starting time on the unofficial preview thread for yonks, despite me pointing it out to the contrary.
I think it was a sneaky attempt to lure more Hawks fans to the ground in time to boo the funeral procession or whatever it was going around the oval.
How many at the G today?

Back