Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Bit of fun inspired by this thread, you get to pose a question for the great man, Woosh.

Ask Woosh anything you want, about players, coaching, his colourbond roof, whether he likes capsules or tablets - whatever takes your fancy...

Simply ask the question, then post that picture back in as a response. Like so -

Hey Woosh.... how do you feel about Freo being above you on the ladder?

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

Bit of fun inspired by this thread, you get to pose a question for the great man, Woosh.

Ask Woosh anything you want, about players, coaching, his colourbond roof, whether he likes capsules or tablets - whatever takes your fancy...

Simply ask the question, then post that picture back in as a response. Like so -

Hey Woosh.... how do you feel about Freo being above you on the ladder?

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg
hmmm i seem to be lost im lookin for the big bad cam thread of fail, am i gettin close...

[/QUOTE]

Hey Woosh, why do you have so much trouble finding the Gents, or do you just enjoy dumping in public?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Woosh now judd, cousins and hunter have gone, have you come up with any new strategies other than - Judd Cousins Kerr Cox on the ball and hunter to the Forward line?

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

Yeah thats what I thought too.

Hey woosh, those guys in the background above are conspiring behind your back. Do you think its because they've realised you can't coach?

worsfold_lionla.jpg

Hey Woosh, why did you recruit JON?

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

We have a winner.

Share your thoughts on the winner's efforts Mr Worstfold...

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

Inciteful comments. Must be that same thought pattern that has you known as a "Game Day Master Tactician," keep up the good work.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back