Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Mark, has anyone ever called you crazy eyes

84384554.jpg

NO Mark! put the knife down mark no nooooo

Dear Mr Worsfold
I hope you can help me as I know you are a chemist.
I have a group of kids who are going to play a big game on the weekend, is there any little "pick me up" that you can recommend to give them an advantage over the other team.
Kind Regards
FancyNancy

Dear Mr Worsfold
I hope you can help me as I know you are a chemist.
I have a group of kids who are going to play a big game on the weekend, is there any little "pick me up" that you can recommend to give them an advantage over the other team.
Kind Regards
FancyNancy

woosha-copy-600x400.jpg

wooshafolda she notta here, mebbe I canna helpa youse.

Hey Woosh, do you think the Chinese are descended from Homo Erectus, or from Homo Sapiens like Europeans?

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

Duditz - if it smells like possum stew, if it has the texture of possum stew and, finally, if it tastes like possum stew, then yes, have a guess: it is possum stew.

As soon as I saw the comment above I thought to myself: this doesn't smell right.

After all, every single human being in the world IS a Homo Sapiens, the Chinese included.

Here for example, is a Homo Sapiens of the Chinese variety:

miss-china-jing-yao-wang2.jpg

As Comrade Sunny Tee would comment - :thumbsu:

It is not a matter of either/or, Homo Erectus or Homo Sapiens, in one's ancestry. We all belong to the one species - Homo Sapiens - the sole exception being Fev who may well be an evolutionary throw-back - which is bad news for his knuckles.

I am not a paleoanthropologist but there are two schools of thought as to the origins of Homo Sapiens (not a discussion for the Bay) and neither of them is in sync with your offal above

Duditz, this is not quite as bad as your famous blunder, where you suggested that Hitler was Polish, but it is offensive racism all the same.

Get out a biro and write this on your arm: a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Two shots - two kills.

Biffinator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey woosh, i need help with my tipping from an AFL expert such as yourself.

woosh.png

Going on NAB CUP form who should i tip between WCE and Port at Subiaco.

woosh.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back