Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Harvs a few people reckon Chris Scott would make a half decent AFL coach.

Fremantle+Dockers+Media+Session+EA7aZPSycRtl.jpg

Hey Woosh.... how do you feel knowing that you were a talentless hack footballer whose only skill was some cheap sniping against players who were watching the ball that you lined up because you were unaccountable knowing that more talented teammates like Jakovich and McKenna would most likely cover for you and that you then fell ass backwards into a talented midfield combo that let you win a flag even though you have the coaching skill of a dyslexic orangutan?

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

Hey Woosh.... how do you feel knowing that you were a talentless hack footballer whose only skill was some cheap sniping against players who were watching the ball that you lined up because you were unaccountable knowing that more talented teammates like Jakovich and McKenna would most likely cover for you and that you then fell ass backwards into a talented midfield combo that let you win a flag even though you have the coaching skill of a dyslexic orangutan?

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

Yo Woosh, how do you feel that you've been captained and coached 3 times as many premierships as St Kilda FC has won in total?

917722-john-worsfold-talks.jpg

To be fair to the "look me in the eye dude" plenty of good players took their eyes off the ball and went the man in the late 80s - mid 90s. Saw Matera do it numerous times.

The game is different now. All you need is 3 topline mids and a dominant ruck to make up for a bunch of hacks or do you have another strategy for this season...

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

Hey, larger than recommended by doctors Daniel, Whats it like when you shout abuse at opposition players, they hear you, score a goal and make you shit your pants in front of the nation on TV?

moz-screenshot-10.png
moz-screenshot-11.png
moz-screenshot-12.png
This is what it was meant to be

Hey Lyon whats gonna happen when you don't win the flag and miss your window of opportunity.

91126868.jpg

Is that better Woosh

Yes, much better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The file path is still in the post woosh, and what about the blatant copyright infringement? Are you sure its better? Perhaps somebody just looked you in the eye and told you it was better, like all those other times.

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

Yo Woosh, how do you feel that you've been captained and coached 3 times as many premierships as St Kilda FC has won in total?

Whats that word on the lockers behind woosh?

p..pr...premier...ship...PREMIERSHIP? How many times would that word appear down on the lockers at the Freo Heave Ho's I wonder.

I give up, WTF, I can't paste a picture without that writing being their.
I going to go hide under a rock and wait for this to blow over.

Hey Robbie, what do you think of the fact that bloke Phillip Matera hasn't figured out you can't just add the address from an image file in your home computer with img tags and get it to pop up?

Robert-Walls424-424x283.jpg

Woosh: "Hey Harvs, have a sus at Naita with no shirt on"

84384335.jpg

Harvey is one sick man..

Judd: "Hey Ratz, Fev should be good up forward this year eh?"

16s_ratten,0.jpg

"Oh wait, we have O'hailpin instead"

ratz.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back