Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Woosha, what do you think of the Persian....

r153223_549325.jpg

Hey woosh, Staker has been playing some pretty good football lately, any early assessments on how well you think that trade will end up for you?

Hey woosh, Staker has been playing some pretty good football lately, any early assessments on how well you think that trade will end up for you?

Brent certainly played a pretty good game in the opener, but its hard to measure whether he will have that sort of impact on a consistant basis. I thought against Carlton he turned the ball over a couple of times and showed some inability to make the correct decision regarding feeing up space for brown and fevola, and at times seemed to get in their way and obstruct them in some contests. I also thought he looked lazy at times. I wish Brent all the best at Brisbane.

As far as Bradd Dalziell is concerned he tested very well pre season and the club was impressed by his overall ethic at training. He is working hard to fit into our team structures at the moment so he can really click within the side and be fully aware of his role within that structure. I wont say when he will play but i would think it will be somewhere within the first half of the season probably. We think once bradd gets settled in completely over here and adapts to our style of football he could become a very good player for us. Subiaco oval should suit his style of game and we look forward to seeing what he can do once he manages to break into the side.

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Naita, we're up against Hawthorn soon, can you imagine playing their ruckmen?

naitanui-Thumbnail-172x115.jpg

Hey Naita, we're up against Hawthorn soon, can you imagine playing their ruckmen?

naitanui-Thumbnail-172x115.jpg

Pity the only decent mids you'll see will be wearing Brown and Gold. Oh and are you any good in defence? I think you'll be needed down there.

Hey Browny, did you guys make the 8 last year?
663462-campbell-brown.jpg

Well.. Did you guys win your last game to gain some respect?

Oh... Well, you didn't make a fool of yourself, did you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back