Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we've had this conversation before.

As a young(ish) person, you must find relief in the fact that you still have plenty of time left to jump off that souless corporate franchise when you reach maturity and come to your senses. At about the same time you will utter a phrase that your parents used to use on you, but that you swore you would never use yourself. :p

I've watched my team win 3 flags and make 5 grand finals.

Thats 3 flags and 5 more grand finals than your current team.

Anyway we're getting off topic.

Woosh, what do you think about poor DM never seeing the Dockers make a grand final let alone win a flag?

worsfold_lionla.jpg

It is concerning.. i guess given their bright start to the year we might see them make the finals and challenge for a flag in the near future?

John_worsfold.jpg

Fair call Woosh, to be fair i had trouble keeping a straight face when typing the above statement.

Thats 3 flags and 5 more grand finals than your current team.

Yes, but 2 of those flags were won by my then current team. :cool:

Hey woosha, there is a theory on BF that flags won before your own team came into the competition don't count, what do you think of that?

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

Hey Woosha, the 2008 season is over and you guys finished 15th giving you pick #2 in the ND. Unfortunately MFC have pick #1 and given they have no talented ruckmen on their list and Naitanui is clearly the best player in the draft you guys will miss out in a once in a generation talent that is one Nic Naitanui.

worsfold_lionla.jpg

Woosh great news, MFC picked up some schoolgirl call Jacqueline Watts with pick #1! Naitanui is yours at pick #2!

73649522.jpg

No.. seriously.. its not a joke.. they didn't pick Naitanui..

John_worsfold.jpg

Our thoughts exactly. :D

Hey woosh, when you were growing up you must have followed a team other than the eagles, how does it feel that some of your supporter base would now classify you as a turncoat?

Woosh.jpg

Hey Dust, Can you believe that people think WC are better than the Tigers?
209408-dustin-martin.jpg

Me neither Dust, me neither

Hey Craigy, given Adelaide have been trounced by Fremantle in Round 1, how many games do you now think you are capable of winning this year?

neil_craig.jpg
Love it :D:thumbsu: (not bad with the Masten one Fury :thumbsu:)

Yo Bails, reckon you guys will pull some big crowds this year?

DeanBailey-l.jpg

I know, I shouldn't have bothered asking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John, did you give a prescription pad to Daniel Kerr so he could obtain valium?

Also John, when you found out nearly all your players were on drugs, what did you do?

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back