Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Woosh, if I made fun of you, your team and your 'new breed' in real life how would you respond?

Woosh.jpg

See spEKTre, he ain't tough at all

Hey Woosh, listen to all these Knob Jockeys ( who haven't played the game ) slamming you when your down ? I wonder if any of the gutless band wagon flog bags would say it to your face in person ?

Sure as the sun does shine...the West Coast will rise again and then your words here will be remembered...Lest We Forget!!!.

Hey Captain Picard, what do you make of this whinge?

Hey Woosh, listen to all these Knob Jockeys ( who haven't played the game ) slamming you when your down ? I wonder if any of the gutless band wagon flog bags would say it to your face in person ?

Sure as the sun does shine...the West Coast will rise again and then your words here will be remembered...Lest We Forget!!!.

So Woosh, the message to your fans was to "toughen up princess"?

Woosh.jpg

Hey Woosh, big game this weekend. Swift got F'd in the A, smart move. Got any new tricks up the sleeves strategy-wise?

Woosh.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duditz - if it smells like possum stew, if it has the texture of possum stew and, finally, if it tastes like possum stew, then yes, have a guess: it is possum stew.

As soon as I saw the comment above I thought to myself: this doesn't smell right.

After all, every single human being in the world IS a Homo Sapiens, the Chinese included.

Two shots - two kills.

Biffinator.

I had not seen this post until now... I haven't been into this thread in a while. I was alerted to it by someone called "Flat White".

Biffinator: you need to read a little more history, my country bumpkin friend, and a little more paleontology. The thing is, for a long time, the vast majority of Chinese scientists believed that they were evolved from Homo Erectus, while the rest of the world is evolved from Homo Sapiens.

Outside one of their museums is a large carving of a head of Homo Erectus, with a plaque indicating (still) that the Chinese race are descended from him.

The chief reason behind this is the discovery of Homo Erectus bones in China, dating to well before they think that Homo Sapien's entered China. Children in Chinese schools are taught that they evolved from Homo Erectus. The vast majority of scientists in China still believe (even in the face of scientific evidence) that they evolved from Homo Erectus, not from Homo Sapiens. In fact, many Chinese scientists are devoting their careers to proving that this is the case.

Many other Chinese scientists, however, have used DNA to prove that the Chinese are, after all, descended from Homo Sapien's, like the rest of us.

That does not change the opinion of the majority of Chinese people, though, who continue to believe - and teach - that they are evolved from Homo Erectus.

I was posing this question to Woosh, because this is a very divisive debate in China's scientific circles, and thus worthy of the opinion of the great man.

You, of course, have proven that this is all baffling and new to you, but you chose to click "REPLY" anyway, and that's where your fatal error began.

Checkmate.

Duritz.

Hey Woosh,

Should freo be stripped of their premiership?

r153223_549325.jpg

cousins-John-Worsfold-420x0.jpg

HAHA i can't fool you guys, maybe they'll just confiscate their spoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back