Draftee
May 9, 2003
Box Hill
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Hey guys + gals

Anyone know what's up with HHQ at the moment? Haven't been able to get in all morning.

Grendel?

Cheers

Re: Hawk Headquarters down?

AJ1 said:
Hey guys + gals

Anyone know what's up with HHQ at the moment? Haven't been able to get in all morning.

Grendel?

Cheers

Don't know what's going on - perhaps it's been taken down for unscheduled maintenance.

Looking forward to seeing it back up again, especially now that Crawf has publicly pledged to see out his current contract with the Hawks.

Definitely hasn't been up all day - I wouldn't think major maintenance would happen without warning. Mocca, brystar and other mods certainly didn't say anything about it yesterday, so I assume it's something else.

Tomorrow's headline:

Massive unexplained increase in economic productivity, matched by huge jump in crime rate.

But in Ask The Hitman, he just promised me Jeff wasn't going to close HHQ down.

Another broken promise?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What going on! I joined this site and never had the need to post until now...

How pathetic am i, i need my fix of HHQ!!! We're all lost!

Damn and i had more stupid Ask Hitman Q's too!!!

What's appening???? Waaaaaa! :(

The domain name status is set to REGISTRAR-LOCK which may mean the domain name expired for a period of time and needed to be re-registered, its now taking a while for DNS to update or it might mean they have delegated the site to a new webhost. With some places if you register the domain name with the same hosting place and you dont pay the hosting bill they do lame stuff like this too...

With the domain in that status whenever it gets sorted out it will probably take 12-24hrs for DNS to update, esp if they are moving hosts.

Oh yeah the domain had an update made to it today, i reckon the domain expired and its just taking a while for DNS to revive itself...would be worthwhile if donations to keep the site running a high enough to get it a small dedicated server instead of shared hosting which it probably is on now..

(moistie sidles up, looking disheveled and shaking noticably)

Hey man...

(moistie scratches his arms)

Like man, do you know where I can find some..... hawkheadquarters?

I really need some man, I have barely had any all day.

This is crazy talk, just got back from work and it's still down. You don't realise how obsessed we all are with the site until something like this happens!

PS - Smithette, welcome to this hell hole.

PPS - If everyone is having withdrawl symptons, I now declare this thread: "Ask Harry" to fill in your time.

Smithette said:
What going on! I joined this site and never had the need to post until now...

How pathetic am i, i need my fix of HHQ!!! We're all lost!

Damn and i had more stupid Ask Hitman Q's too!!!

What's appening???? Waaaaaa! :(
Good thing it is down, me and the hitman had a bit of a tussle last night.

Gives us time to cool our jets :thumbsu:

harry_hawka said:
This is crazy talk, just got back from work and it's still down. You don't realise how obsessed we all are with the site until something like this happens!

PS - Smithette, welcome to this hell hole.

PPS - If everyone is having withdrawl symptons, I now declare this thread: "Ask Harry" to fill in your time.
G'day harry whistleblower here, why is the sky blue?

Hawkk said:
G'day harry whistleblower here, why is the sky blue?

I'll give you a hot tip whistleblower,

The sky is only blue when the sun is on your side of the Earth. When you go to sleep, the sky forms itself into a dark, mysterious colour, often known as black (or ballacky, as they say in Napal). If you were a nocturne, you'd never know that the sky is blue. So basically, your question raises prejudices against those that live at night time, and I don't think that's kosher.

Please allow yourself to be more respectful next time. Farewell, young man.

Remove this Banner Ad

HHQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back