HHQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Hawk Headquarters down?

Smithette said:
Ask..Harry...

Why is a banana not called a Yellow, if an Orange is called an Orange?

Who is the ********er naming the Hurricanes and Cyclones in the US??

A banana is not called a yellow because that is the name of the telephone directory "pages". Originally, the banana was called a yellow, but banana distributors world wide were getting distracted by people calling up the Yellow Pages and asking them for an order. This drove the banana farmers into a frenzy, until they finally went to court and got the fruit's name changed by deed poll.

The ********er naming the Hurricanes and Cyclones in the US is actually Paul McCartney. After recently tripping out on acid, Macca looked at the weather map and decided that the coming winds reminded him of a lovely meter maid he met in the late 1960's. The meter maid's name was of course Rita, and so he aptly named the hurricane after her. Hurricane Katrina was named after Paul looked at the word through a mirror. If you sound out the name backwards, it is pronounced something like "an attack", and so it stuck from there.

bettsie said:
Harry, will Crannypete survive without HHQ??

Best Bettsie,

Crannypete's favourite show is Alias and his favourite fictional character is two-face from Batman. He has a strong interest in cloning and likes to visit puppet shows in his spare time.

He has enough interests to keep him alive and well whilst HHQ is down.

This is an intervention at the request of my employer and family right?

I'm not sure I am going to get over the fact that I've registered here. A pox on the technology that brought HHQ down.

dudes really lame effort to get rid of me but you kept the secret really well not a single mention about shutting the mighty hhq down and moving here

im sorry that you dont like me that much but for what its worth i enjoy what you guys say harry most of what i watch is just old vids the airial for the magnavox in my pad is not great and mrs mac wont get mr antennas to come and fix and dude i cannot afford that i dont even know the shows of which you speak

grendo dude thanks for referring me here i dont know if this is as good as hhq but at least my friends are here who else is out there?

is mocca the boss here too if you didnt want me i gave you the option of just banning me if you wanted or i could just quit but you didnt take me up on the offer bit extreme closing down just for me

or was it because my friends joined and are they too undesireable for you? i thought any place that would take me would take bazza and micho

drawing a long bow, do you think this has got anything to do with the "Unconfirmed Brownlow Tragedy rumor" ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH ----- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Get it up, get it up PLEASE.

Did anyone remember to feed the Fishman before we all left?

drewgle said:
THE WEEKEND !!!!!!!! That's at least 1 whole day away - NOOOOOOOOOO

That's okay, then.

All decent Australians start their weekends by Friday lunch-time.

What's the time now? Ooops...

*pats moistie on the back*
Hold on, just hold on, don't you die on me.... you hear me?

Ask Harry....

Harry which member of Sex and the City are you based on - Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte or Miranda?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smithette said:
Harry which member of Sex and the City are you based on - Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte or Miranda?

I don't watch the show unfortunately, so I can't comment. However, I would say Samantha simply because her name is more appealing than the others.

davey ramone said:
Does anyone else feel like they are committing an infidelity by posting here?

Um...but for all the crap that's been posted on it lately, HHQ is like a beautiful mistress - a guilty pleasure. :eek:

This place is like a girl who only starts looking remotely attractive after you've sunk a six-pack.

Is that HHQ's own Jacqui?
Welcome back if it is!

We thought maybe you and Whistler had run off into the sunset!

I do agree davey ramone, this joint is a big maze! I don't know where i am!

If Mocca, Brystar or anyone wants a hand my brother is a member on the site "JAMIE" and he said you can email him if you want a mirror or something. PM Me for his email address if needed he has one server it could go on.. the other server he is praying for at the moment as its hosted in Houston and some windy bitch called Rita is taking aim at it.

Like, if it's down for the weekend, well, maybe ok, there's always other things to do. But on weekdays? Come on guys, do you seriously expect us to work?

PS Come to think of it, I'd like my HHQ for the weekend, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

HHQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back