HHQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Hawk Headquarters down?

harry_hawka said:
I'll give you a hot tip whistleblower,

The sky is only blue when the sun is on your side of the Earth. When you go to sleep, the sky forms itself into a dark, mysterious colour, often known as black (or ballacky, as they say in Napal). If you were a nocturne, you'd never know that the sky is blue. So basically, your question raises prejudices against those that live at night time, and I don't think that's kosher.

Please allow yourself to be more respectful next time. Farewell, young man.
e'ye e'ye

Hawkk is whistleblower and Harry is harry_hawka??

Why the name change boys?

btw..whistleblower aka Hawkk, i enjoyed the little ccccat fight between You and Hitman...not sure who came out in front... Hitters maybe.

My Ask Harry..Questions........
What's the Colour of Money?
Were you in Harry and the Hendersons?

Cheers!

When HHQ coming back? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I really am sad...in a pathetic way. (now where is that embarrassed face, this joint is all new to me)..

Smithette said:
Hawkk is whistleblower and Harry is harry_hawka??

Why the name change boys?

btw..whistleblower aka Hawkk, i enjoyed the little ccccat fight between You and Hitman...not sure who came out in front... Hitters maybe.

My Ask Harry..Questions........
What's the Colour of Money?
Were you in Harry and the Hendersons?

Cheers!

When HHQ coming back? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I really am sad...in a pathetic way. (now where is that embarrassed face, this joint is all new to me)..
There There it will be back soon enough, so who are you happy_hawka Hitman or Harry

stemline said:
Tomorrow's headline:

Massive unexplained increase in economic productivity, matched by huge jump in crime rate.

gold :)

its still down, :( is there a number we can ring or sumpin.

Perhaps its to throw us off the trail while Jeff privatises the club

:confused: is this the Jeff icon ?

Hawkk said:
There There it will be back soon enough, so who are you happy_hawka Hitman or Harry

durr, can't you tell who i am.... cranny pete of course!

can you BELIEVE, Luke McFaaaaa won Screamers, how the hell did that happen?

Seriously, why would The Hitman be called harry_hawka? I can't believe people actually believed that!

Smithette, the colour of money depends simply on what type of coin or note you have. Also, don't be confused by the outside coating of money, because that's not it's real colour. In actual fact, all money has three layers- the middle layer is always a bright purple with glitter on it. If you dissolved a two dollar coin in sulphuric acid for 7 and a half weeks you would see this to be true.

Yes, I am actually the human that Harry and the Hendersons was based around. The Hendersons were my old neighbours, and wanted me to get knighted so they could call me Sir Harry. I was actually more partial to being called Sir H-Train, but each to their own.

And the name harry_hawka was registered about 3 years ago after someone already had "Harry", I think. Either way, I am the real version.

Mocca - I did a google search yesterday on 'hawkheadquarters' & there is an NFL site in the States that is named 'Hawk Headquarters' - they wouldn't have bumped you (us) would they (given we're: hawkheadquarters.com - no au)??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone. They call me jaworski over at the other joint. What's bloody going on? I want to talk Watts and Hay and Polak and the pre-season draft. I need my HHQ! Get Brystar on the job quick smart, Mocca. I'm dying out here.

It's a conspiracy thats what it is.

Maybe we could start HH threads here and transport them once it's back up.

BTW did anyone else notice that Jon Hay is holidaying in Byron Bay... it proves one thing at least the guy has some brains and didn't go to Bali!

Pessimistic said:
Can you make it look like an excel spreadsheet or something ? would be better when i use it at work ;)

:D

Yeah im pretty bored without reading the views of the most informed people in Australia!

Back to doing uni work i guess...

(moistie hobbles up, twitching. He looks as if he's slept in a gutter)

THEY'RE COMING! I TELLS YA, THA ALIENS ARE COMING! THEY'RE GONNA TAKE SPIDA AND CRAWF AND STACKS FROM ME...

(moistie wanders off)all i want is some hhq and she wouldn't give it to me

I agree with Mocca, it would be great if the site was still down around trade week time. I've got a feeling there will be some kind of meltdown when we announce that Everitt is going to the PSD and Hay has been traded for an Upsized Big Mac meal.

But in all seriousness, I think this is a golden opportunity for everyone to stretch their legs, perhaps grab a drink of something, and go and enjoy other parts of life. It'd be a long time since some posters have had the pleasure of outdoor leisure, so now would be a great time to partake in some of that. Perhaps some of you could think about getting some work done as well. :)

PS - The irony that Mocca had to come over and post on Bigfooty again is quite delicious. :)

harry_hawka said:
But in all seriousness, I think this is a golden opportunity for everyone to stretch their legs, perhaps grab a drink of something, and go and enjoy other parts of life. It'd be a long time since some posters have had the pleasure of outdoor leisure, so now would be a great time to partake in some of that. Perhaps some of you could think about getting some work done as well. :)
Other parts of life?? Outdoors? WORK???

I KNOW NOW... YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!!

With HHQ down i actually got to bed (alone!) at a reasonable time last night, so keep it up HHQ !! :rolleyes:

This is like an episode of Seinfeld, when George had to go to Reggies restaurant, instead of Monks...

Big Footy is Reggies...

HHQ is Monks..

(If Jigga was on he'd get it!)

Ask..Harry...

Why is a banana not called a Yellow, if an Orange is called an Orange?

Who is the ********er naming the Hurricanes and Cyclones in the US??

Remove this Banner Ad

HHQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back