Highett 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

shaker maker i am good mates with brad he isn't playing this sason decided not to play turned up for one session btw highett is not stuggling guys we will fill two sides and be competitive so i don't think we will be dropping. so i don't see why this thread has come from i will see u when i play you bye

shaker maker i am good mates with brad he isn't playing this sason decided not to play turned up for one session btw highett is not stuggling guys we will fill two sides and be competitive so i don't think we will be dropping. so i don't see why this thread has come from i will see u when i play you bye

How does Brad Sheers go?

Jamo was leaving East to go back to Edi/Asp so i did call him which is more than i can say for East Brighton.If they wanted to keep him bad enough then i would think a phone call wouldn't hurt.
Anyway i was talking about Chelt pinching 4-5 players off a club that is in turmoil.What are East worried about from all reports they've picked up 10-12 new senior players?
Get your facts right Jamo was called, emailed and texted and did not ever respond. If he ever says anything to the contrary he is bulltishing. I know because I was the one attempting contact.

i think glenn hislop is another brightspark. they have also been trying to get byron smith and brendan stuart to come out of retirement to play in the two's. that tells me they are battling for numbers.

No one has spoken to Smithy or Stuey. 16 new players in the ones last Saturday. 12 unavailable. Reserves were terrible last 2 years but will be competitive in 2008.

No one has spoken to Smithy or Stuey. 16 new players in the ones last Saturday. 12 unavailable. Reserves were terrible last 2 years but will be competitive in 2008.

the 2's terrible the last 2 years?

They made the finals 04 to 06, last year missed the finals by a game I think and with the numbers we had out during the year and the twos losing players to the ones.

I think you'll find the_fresh that they are talking about East Brighton and their 2's. I just hope they will be a lot more competitive this year as the last couple of years they have been embarrassing. A few more players will add depth to their list but they have lost quite a few top line classy players as well.
Surely not Steuy or Smithy will be out there running around? As for the new coach of the 2's just wish him the best of luck- he will be in for 1 hell of a ride just ask Crawf...

Well said batfink, we need to finalise our list and let the tunners know who is on it so they can select who they want next season
Players or coaches don't leave footy clubs for no reason.
Jamieson was never playing with you blokes in 08 and Scurrah after what he has been through the last 2 years will never be back.So who have we pinched? And how many other players have been contacted?
Stop looking backwards and start looking forwards to Round.1. with a new exciting team of blokes against the reigning premiers.Great challenge and hopefully the first upset of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to hear Stuey and Smithy won't be required as they have done more than enough for the club.Have heard the Gains outweigh the Losses and finals is on the cards at the Vamps.:thumbsu:

funny rumor has it that east is like getting blood out of a stone when money is owed seems funny they would refuse a clearance over a bit of property thats probly only a jumper or of sorts wouldnt you just ask for it back and wish him well?

Maybe all clubs just should hand out property to anyone that may like it. Players can move on but have no right to gear that the clubs have paid for unless they want to pay for it and reimburse the club. Simple principle, you want something, pay for it or give it back. Obviously Wall you haven't had the need to tip in to cover or pay for property that disappears. You might look at it differently if that were the case. It's not a club at fault if someone retains stuff that isn't theirs and it's reasonable to ask for it back. Often denying a clearance is the only way a club may retain what is, after all, rightfully the property of the football club.

Hilly I know your an East Brighton man through and through but fair dinkum mate knocking back Skuzz's clearance is nothing short of a joke!

Maybe all clubs just should hand out property to anyone that may like it. Players can move on but have no right to gear that the clubs have paid for unless they want to pay for it and reimburse the club. Simple principle, you want something, pay for it or give it back. Obviously Wall you haven't had the need to tip in to cover or pay for property that disappears. You might look at it differently if that were the case. It's not a club at fault if someone retains stuff that isn't theirs and it's reasonable to ask for it back. Often denying a clearance is the only way a club may retain what is, after all, rightfully the property of the football club.
simple principle did you call and ask for it and he said no or did u just say no to clearance with out a polite phon call?

simple principle did you call and ask for it and he said no or did u just say no to clearance with out a polite phon call?

Shouldn't have to call, no contact for 6 months until clearance was denied, strange coincidence. Policy is no different for anyone. Jarrad Matheson has gone to Scoresby but was only too happy to return his gear. Clearance approved!

Shouldn't have to call, no contact for 6 months until clearance was denied, strange coincidence. Policy is no different for anyone. Jarrad Matheson has gone to Scoresby but was only too happy to return his gear. Clearance approved!
I think sometimes it depends on where the player is going and who it is?Would of thought Scurrah's efforts (especially in 2006) would be worth a polite phone call.

I think sometimes it depends on where the player is going and who it is?Would of thought Scurrah's efforts (especially in 2006) would be worth a polite phone call.

Couldn't agree more Brightspark...
I know for a fact he hasn't recieved a phone call regarding this matter either! But Mr.Insider thinks coming onto forum's like this and putting people's names on it ie; Skuzz's without calling him first is defaming him. Especially when he (Mr.Insider) is saying he still has club property, basically acusing him of stealing from the club!
As I said in my previous mail, very dissapointing HILLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Highett 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back