Highly Recommend Booking tickets NOW for North v Ess, next sat night.

Remove this Banner Ad

ARDENSTREETforever

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2003
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After spending almost an hour on the phone to a lady at ticketmaster last night, working out how to secure the best seats.... she told me that its a good idea to always book in advance for the Essendon games.

The game is an Essendon home game, and as a result, it is all-ticketed. Bummer.

I have just booked us four tickets on level one, in aisle 6.
She said that Premium Public seating on level 3 (Wings) (Rows A thru K) have only got seating together for 4 people.

Level one seating starts at $21.80 for members, whilst level 3 starts at $16.50, really think about paying that extra $5 to secure much better seats.

Just thought i'd get in early to let you all know.
Ticketmaster7: 1300 136 122

NorthBoi96 said:
After spending almost an hour on the phone to a lady at ticketmaster last night, working out how to secure the best seats.... she told me that its a good idea to always book in advance for the Essendon games.

I have just booked us four tickets on level one, in aisle 6.
She said that Premium Public seating on level 3 (Wings) (Rows A thru K) have only got seating together for 4 people.

Level one seating starts at $21.80 for members, whilst level 3 starts at $16.50, really think about paying that extra $5 to secure much better seats.

Just thought i'd get in early to let you all know.
Ticketmaster7: 1300 136 122

surely there is no need for North supporters to book... afterall there is only three of us... :D :D

Got my seat secure on the comfortable lounge and 120cm teli. Can't wait to watch it with the Bombers mate and watch Brown and Watt annihalate his two favourite forwards.

Last year the crowd was 50,000 crowd split of 35-15K.
I think a few of the Essendon supporters will still stay away as there form has been nothing short of poor, and St Kilda will probably pump them, so the crowd advantage might not be so bad.

Booked mine today up on level two. Two tickets cost me $68 and that's with two memberships...
Hate giving my money to these bastards, but I have to watch the game from reasonable seats...

NorthBoi96 said:

All Essendon games at dome are pre-booked doesnt matter what team they play - this has been the case for 4 years now,i dont know why people think this is such a new topic :rolleyes:

countryroo said:
While you are booking it might be an idea to book your seats for the Collingwood game on August 7 at TD.

I pre booked my seats for Ess & Coll games 3 weeks ago.

:D

I got my Essendon tickets about 4 months ago! Turned up to the game last year only to get turned down... that's not gonna happen again.

It is games like this I'm glad I decided to go for an AFL membership this year.

I'm on Lvl 1 in Aisle 13 row b right next to our interchange bench. A fortnight ago against Richmond I was on the opposite side of the interchange next to
Richmond's bench and had old Dipper sitting in front of me. I actually looked after his little transmitter device for him while he went and got some food.

Agaist West Coast, Hawthorn and Adelaide I have the same seats... I book them on the first saturday of each month for the next months games. So I always get the seats right near the interchange.

I extremely pleased with the seating and don't think I could ever be swayed to go back to a normal North Melbourne membership again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andyroo said:
I got my Essendon tickets about 4 months ago! Turned up to the game last year only to get turned down... that's not gonna happen again.

How do you book tickets 4 months in advance when TicketMaster and Axcess One members ( TD Members) can only book 3 weeks out??

And why the F*** would anyone want to add big bucks to Effenscums coffers?

Redd said:
How do you book tickets 4 months in advance when TicketMaster and Axcess One members ( TD Members) can only book 3 weeks out??

And why the F*** would anyone want to add big bucks to Effenscums coffers?

Logged onto the ticketmaster website, booked tickets, paid for them, got them in the mail. Done deal.

NorthBoi96 said:

What level membership do you need for these prices? My understanding was that neither the Home or H/A memberships include entry to this game...

Booked and received my 6 Axcess One tickets today, right on the dot of 9am (earliest Axcess One members could book.....it's not 3 weeks anymore Redd....more like a week and half before games). The Bummers won't get a cent of it either.

Level 2, Aisle 36, Row A, dead centre wing. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

T'toes

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back