Hird, Charter and the Feds. Why have the media not touched this?

Remove this Banner Ad

What I find great is, according to the Weap, it's Dank and Hirdy who did all the nasty stuff.

According to Essendon/Hird, it's Weap and Dank who were to blame.

If we were to ask Dank, what answer would we get it?

I reckon Dank would own up to it and say the other two were in on it as well.

So The Weapon turns out to be nothing more than a Water Pistol firing blanks. Brilliant. Hird to Remain as Coach polls have gone from 70 no - 30 yes to 56 No - 44 Yes in a matter of hours.

But according to the masses, either the Feds are lying or this information on a so called raid is now off topic.

Keep the hate coming

So The Weapon turns out to be nothing more than a Water Pistol firing blanks. Brilliant. Hird to Remain as Coach polls have gone from 70 no - 30 yes to 56 No - 44 Yes in a matter of hours.

Well that does it then. A Bomberblitz poll says Hird should remain.

Time to pack up this investigation and head to the Westpac Centre.

OK
So this is:

Danks fault
Weapons fault
Caros fault
Riemers fault
Robsons fault
Kennetts fault
Media in generals fault
Demetrious fault
Doc Reids fault

anyone Ive missed?

Remember it is a classic tactic of the corrupt and powerful to discredit the whistle blower. It seems the Hird camp is straight on with that old routine.
do you often quote posts and then post something completely irrelevant?

As an aside, do you think the police are lying about not raiding Hird do you?

All Dean said was that when he and Dank were invited around to Hirds house, that James bragged about his connection with Shane Charter.

He relayed what Hird told them that night.

How is it establishing that Dean is a liar, if the raid didn't happen?

All that part of the story established was that both Hird and Dank knew Charter and pursued that connection, everything else is neither here nor there.

Who really knows, I think in the HS text messages though, it shows Robinson was not as immune from the supplement program as he tried to make out. Someone on this board, I forget who said when Robinson and Dank were at Manly, there was a 'shed' only Robinson and Dank were allowed into, I think it might have been RFCTiger74. Those two seem to have a close relationship in that area, now Robinson is trying to distance himself, and throw the pressure on Hird?

Oh there's no doubt about that. I think it's just sad, and perhaps a true reflection of all the characters involved - that they'd happily throw someone else under the bus rather than take actual responsibility. How refreshing would it be for ONE of them to say "yep, I ****ed up and I apologise for my part in this". But no, we have these sleazy characters all trying to shaft the other. And unfortunately I now include Hird in that bunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would give him more credibility and decency than Robinson and Hird combined.

In the eyes of whom?

From my insight into Dank, he has no interest in the moral code of WADA. If he is the man with integrity, then why is anyone forced to abide by that code?

Oh there's no doubt about that. I think it's just sad, and perhaps a true reflection of all the characters involved - that they'd happily throw someone else under the bus rather than take actual responsibility. How refreshing would it be for ONE of them to say "yep, I ****** up and I apologise for my part in this". But no, we have these sleazy characters all trying to shaft the other. And unfortunately I now include Hird in that bunch.

I think it is best we wait for the full findings, I think there is more to it all than meets the eye.

In the eyes of whom?

From my insight into Dank, he has no interest in the moral code of WADA. If he is the man with integrity, then why is anyone forced to abide by that code?

I agree, but I'm getting tired of games, lawyers and spin doctors. He's the one who knows what was involved and what was injected into these players.

If he were to stand up and take responsibility for what happened (something Robinson and Hird have no interest in doing), and say "yes, it was us three who were involved with this program, which ended up with 'x', 'y', 'z' injected into these players", then that's doing better than the other two, who are too busy pointing the finger elsewhere.

First person to stand up and admit it was their fault and is willing to cop the punishment has a shred of decency.

Well Hird will be in deep poo with the ACC now as he would have been sworn to secrecy. The same way Dank cannot discuss his dealings with the ACC.

There is no way that Robinson could have known this information unless Hird spilled his guts to someone.

Goodnight golden boy.

This is exactly why this has gone from a story to a mammoth saga.

No-one is prepared to be the escaped goat.
After trying to dump it all on Weap and Dank, Robson and Evans realised eventually they were going to have assume the goat position.

If the Charter route is pursued, i get the feeling Essendon is only going to be the tip of the iceberg

Yeah in deep poo after the police have publicly said it didn't happen!

How is that relevant?

If it happened or not is no reflection on if Hird said it or not.

Why are we even talking about it?

He's actually done you a favour, people more focused on this stupid minor detail rather than things like invoices with undisclosed amino acids.

Hird's rebuttal of the police investigation claim is very firm.

However Robinson didn't say Hird's house was raided by the AFP, he said Hird said it was. Hard to mount a slander case on that, it is just one person's word against another.

Hird was investigated by police over his links with Charters as confirmed by the Five 0.

That in itself is not a good look. Carey copped heaps for giving Jase Moran a reference. Hird was questioned by the cops about regular dealings with a meth maker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird, Charter and the Feds. Why have the media not touched this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back