Hird hosted meeting, planned program with Dank? - 7:30 on ABC 30 July (video in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Some pretty ******* damning accusations against Hawthorn, Collingwood and West Coast. Are they just pointing the finger at successful clubs out of jealousy? Or is a fire causing all this smoke?
I was thinking that as well. Wonder how Eddie will react tomorrow? My club will just ignore it no doubt.

Nervous giggles chameleon? It was so easy to insinuate about the Cats early days wasn't it? Its funny the way things turn. Given the various web of friendships, i'd imagine Hird would be speaking from an informed position re: Pies. We shall see.

The ox is slow but the earth is patient.

You clearly haven't been following my position.

For the record, do I think Collingwood is on gear? Yes. Do I think everyone is? Absolutely.

If you look at every sport that's had a drug scandal, the same preconditions exist.

1. Huge monetary incentives.
2. Adulation from the public.
3. Scant chance of getting caught.

Those conditions exist in the afl.

You cannot complete if others are on the gear. Testing is next to useless, do you think that clubs and individuals will sit back and watch their competition dominate with little chance of getting caught, that's unlikely.

So I'm not nervous at all, I'm not one that worships at the alter of their team. What I would like to see is vlad, hird, dank, Robinson and everyone else in the know go nuclear and expose the charade so we can all see how sausages are made.

Maybe then we can have a serious discussion about peds rather than the usual, "everyone's using except for my team" garbage.

Oh except for geelong, they just dominated the competition by superior genetics of course.

Waiting for Lance Uppercut to enter this thread...

Iraqi-Information-Minister.jpeg

Stop ruining the image of North supporters on BF with this low class trolling.

yeah, those athletes at collingwood just perform like that. if you expect him not to know, you expect him to be incompetent.

incompetent and ignorant, and completely aware? see what Professor Catlin said about US athletes preparing for Olympics, and they should be given a wide berth and able to compete on equal terms with other nations. i think Collingwood should be able to pursue any advantage too, and dont think <double, triple negative warning> that i do not think they are not pursuing it. They have a good program at Lexus Centre. its expected. this aint partisan dude.

he knows.

guarantee you if you got the NSA logs on which url addresses the sports scientists of AFL teams are checking out, guarantee you they will hit on forums like www.cuttingedgemuscle.com and other fora that talk about PEDs.

Why does the stock of EPO in the worlds inventory go to low levels in an Olympic year? And how many athletes are in an Olympic VillagE? 30k? not too many, when one thinks how Big Pharma turnover for epo.

And they also seize much more steroids and other androgens at the border during Olympic years. And the AIS athletes, why do about 80% have therapeutic use exemptions for bronciodilators for their "asthma". yeah, 80% have exercised induced asthma my arse.

Or the athletes guided by people like Buttifant have been training and recovering with the rules. Collingwoods performance has been nothing extraordinary. Their premiership was hard-fought and even took a second crack. Setting that aside though, performance is a completely lame reason to believe that any club's chief sports scientist is involved with systematic cheating.

Or the athletes guided by people like Buttifant have been training and recovering with the rules. Collingwoods performance has been nothing extraordinary. Their premiership was hard-fought and even took a second crack. Setting that aside though, performance is a completely lame reason to believe that any club's chief sports scientist is involved with systematic cheating.

u kiddn no one

Hmmm. Seems like Essendon knew the answer about AOD all along. I can hear the spin machine starting up right now to explain this one away.

Choose from:

A) old news -reported months ago
B) has been denied by the club so not true
C) Media conspiracy against the club
D) AFL conspiracy against the club
E) ASADA conspiracy against the club
F) actually good news for the club and proves Essendon did nothing wrong.
G) the wording can be interpreted differently.
H) doesn't matter because players have already been told they are in the clear
I) all of the above.

I believe other clubs are doing it but heres the thing.
A federal organistaion was investigating the importation and disbursement of drugs that all though not illegal in themselves were prohibited to use by certain people or required special circumstances to be prescribed to people. This investigation went for what I believe a year. They found Essendon, not anyone else (perhaps that is yet to be announced) but Essendon.
So regardless of what you think the feds could only find them.

If everyone was so blatantly doing it as well, why couldnt Dank source the shit from where the other teams do as to not get bikes & convicted drug dealers involved?

Other teams probably dope in increments Essendon "just had to get bigger and stronger" and wanted that quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baker and McKenzie known for their unbiased reporting :thumbsu:. They somehow manage to find all this information that ASADA have seized, all while the investigation is going on.
Your club should sue them for making stuff up :thumbsu:

Because we deal in 'basically' around here. Again, no proof. Even Jobe did not say he was injected with AOD.
Sue the Herald Sun for defamatory heading too :thumbsu:

You clearly haven't been following my position.

For the record, do I think Collingwood is on gear? Yes. Do I think everyone is? Absolutely.

If you look at every sport that's had a drug scandal, the same preconditions exist.

1. Huge monetary incentives.
2. Adulation from the public.
3. Scant chance of getting caught.

Those conditions exist in the afl.

You cannot complete if others are on the gear. Testing is next to useless, do you think that clubs and individuals will sit back and watch their competition dominate with little chance of getting caught, that's unlikely.

So I'm not nervous at all, I'm not one that worships at the alter of their team. What I would like to see is vlad, hird, dank, Robinson and everyone else in the know go nuclear and expose the charade so we can all see how sausages are made.

Maybe then we can have a serious discussion about peds rather than the usual, "everyone's using except for my team" garbage.

Oh except for geelong, they just dominated the competition by superior genetics of course.

I could accept individual players but sports departments and clubs run vastly greater risk of getting caught.

wells and eugenics. i dont know it that is in the water, or the recruiter.

wells and eugenics, also a law firm in nuremburg

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird hosted meeting, planned program with Dank? - 7:30 on ABC 30 July (video in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back