hird injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Mark Viduka
My greatest memory is an Eagles V Essendon match at the MCG under lights... Peter Matera kicked 7... Hird tore his hamstring 2 mins into the game and was on the bench crying his eyes out like a little girl for the next 30 mins. Always brings a smile to my face that one :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

AND WE'LL STILL FLOG YOU NEXT WEEK - NO AMOUNT OF PRAYING WILL FIX THAT!

Gerard Healy is first to rasie the possiblity that Hird MAY not be back on the footy field. If so - unexpected way to finish career in his 200th. Hopefully this won't be the case

HAHAHA Consider this bookmarked :D

Fine by me - considering we have a bunch of kids out there showing the passion we've lacked.

As for you attending midnight mass... hmmm - it aint xmas is it?

Originally posted by Macpie
Gerard Healy is first to rasie the possiblity that Hird MAY not be back on the footy field. If so - unexpected way to finish career in his 200th. Hopefully this won't be the case

Youre right - its awful!

But his health is more important.

I hope karma comes back and bites Viduka!

Might be the end of Campbell and Hilton's careers also...

Next year should be exciting at Tigerland... Couple of top picks, maybe another inspired trade ala N. Brown.

I'm all for a bit of trolling, tis a bit of good fun when you're bored at times but surely this ****er viduka must be booted.

If you want Hird injured and out of the game do you really like footy or just obsessed with your own team?

Originally posted by DaveMorro
This is the internet, where you can hide behind anonimity.
But i truly hope karma catches up with Viduka. Somewhere down the track.

Don't worry, it will. Nasty little people like him always get their come upence, always :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Making excuses already I see :D

How the f*** is that an excuse?

Im merely stating a fact - that FINALLY our kids are given a chance to play a full game and look what happens.
Its not like I said that is the reason we lost the past 3 games?

Youll be the one looking for excuses next week, considering you only beat the bottom team by FOUR points.

I have to apologise, the Hird injury is my fault. I picked him as a second half of the season replacement in a dream team comp I have going with some poeple, and it's my curse that high profile players go down not long after they get a spot in the team. Primus was the first casualty, at one point I had about 17 fit players out of 35 after about round 8...

Originally posted by Mog
I have to apologise, the Hird injury is my fault. I picked him as a second half of the season replacement in a dream team comp I have going with some poeple, and it's my curse that high profile players go down not long after they get a spot in the team. Primus was the first casualty, at one point I had about 17 fit players out of 35 after about round 8...

CURSE YOU!!!

Originally posted by Mog

DAMN YOU!!!! ;)

mmmmmmm probably not internal..... but I have been saying it ever since he got let off by the AFL for badmouthing the ump.... The man upstairs will get him back when it hurts most... be it missing the finals or whatever. I was right... he waited until his 200th before payback happened. :D

Dukes, again I issue the challenge, be at the Subi pub before the game next week, OH that's right, you don't go to games, you weak piece of shyte.

Remove this Banner Ad

hird injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Back