Hird to return to Essendon in August

Remove this Banner Ad

You are missing the point.

You think having watched listened and read everything about the EFC supplement program over the last 18months or so, I do not understand your sentiments? Like alot of Essendon supporters we continually have to defend ourselves with these accusations of us.

I think you are missing my point.

Before we hang, draw and quarter someone, don't you think we should here what he has to say?
Especially now with the cracks in the AFL and ASADA getting bigger and bigger. I think I will wait to see what he has to say before I entirely write him off.
So should others tbh.
What has he said btw?
Thats right nothing.
There is nothing recalcitrant about abiding by an agreement which Dr Harcourt and a few other AFL identities obviously struggle with.

he has already been judged harshly in the public sphere.(from what I read here, from what I see in the media

Sure he will never get his golden reputation back, but sorry dude, we live in Australia, right or wrong he deserves to have his say, give his version of events and then we can make our minds up. I wait in anticipation for the hysteria from our sports media when this occurs.

You think having watched listened and read everything about the EFC supplement program over the last 18months or so, I do not understand your sentiments? Like alot of Essendon supporters we continually have to defend ourselves with these accusations of us.

I think you are missing my point.

Before we hang, draw and quarter someone, don't you think we should here what he has to say?
Especially now with the cracks in the AFL and ASADA getting bigger and bigger. I think I will wait to see what he has to say before I entirely write him off.
So should others tbh.
What has he said btw?
Thats right nothing.
There is nothing recalcitrant about abiding by an agreement which Dr Harcourt and a few other AFL identities obviously struggle with.

Sure he will never get his golden reputation back, but sorry dude, we live in Australia, right or wrong he deserves to have his say, give his version of events and then we can make our minds up. I wait in anticipation for the hysteria from our sports media when this occurs.

Yep I get the way you are thinking but I see it differently.
It no longer matters what he has to say. Its too late. You think that if they can't find conclusive proof, that Hird will have a triumphal march back into town, be welcomed back and feted as the guy who was telling the truth? But its not as simple as that.
EFC with Hird at the helm have got enough wrong already-they allowed young men to be taken off site to be injected with unknown drugs. That is your best case scenario and so much water under the bridge means there is too much ground to be made up. He is damaged goods.
Maybe if nothing is turned up people will warm to him again but, for example, my oldest friends, lifelong Bomber supporters have already decided what they want and it isn't Hird, regardless of his version.

They have said all along nothing banned was given and according to the supps list they gave to asada, that is true.

Is that right? Essendon have admitted giving AOD-9604 which always has been banned. But more to the point clearly as it states on the bottle of "Not for Human Consumption".

How can something go from not for human consumption to "Nahhh no worries! It's perfectly safe for the players to take!".

aod9604.jpg

Especially now with the cracks in the AFL and ASADA getting bigger and bigger. .

What cracks?

There is only desperate spin from the EFC PR flaks..

EFC on players health: We know that there is no danger to the players from anything they took.
EFC on players being injected with performance enhancing substances: We have no records or knowledge on what any player took.

Only the EFC faithful cannot spot the inconsistency is this PR campaign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that right? Essendon have admitted giving AOD-9604 which always has been banned. But more to the point clearly as it states on the bottle of "Not for Human Consumption".

How can something go from not for human consumption to "Nahhh no worries! It's perfectly safe for the players to take!".

aod9604.jpg
You do mean the one that is used in cosmetics and creams? Why bother with this , lots of humans use this for weight loss. Google it. If you havent noticed asada arent trying to prosecute over this because it wasnt banned. The effects of aod9604 are well known and there is certainly no long term side effects

Oh look, a pretty picture. Although this doesnt appear to have the not for human consumption labels, in fact on an image search, none of them appear to have that label

Attachments

• AOD9604.png
    AOD9604.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 4
You do mean the one that is used in cosmetics and creams? Why bother with this , lots of humans use this for weight loss. Google it. If you havent noticed asada arent trying to prosecute over this because it wasnt banned. The effects of aod9604 are well known and there is certainly no long term side effects

Actually Gary Wittert stated "we simply do not know what would occur with repeated injections given either intravenously or subcutaneously (under the skin),"

I hope hird comes back. He will be booed out of every ground in the country. He is the AFLs Lance Armstrong. Cheating big eared rat

I believe essendon have said from the very beginning that they have done nothing wrong

They also said they were looking forward to the truth coming out.

And yet there's Little Paul and Albert dropping another couple of hundred thousand of supporters money on trying to stop the truth ever coming out.

You're being bent over a log, and apparently loving it.

Hirdy'll come back NAB Cup Rd 1 next year. Essendon fans will love it. Opposition fans will act like the world's ended.

Then the next week someone'll get suspended or some new rule will be ridiculous and people will forget all about Hirdy.

Haha I don't think so Tim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird to return to Essendon in August

Remove this Banner Ad

Back