Hird to return to Essendon in August

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually for all that, he was a bloody good coach at the Bulldogs, especially the first years. Wow did we bunch above our weight back then.
Great game strategist , player psych and motivational work... also ruthless when needs and high expectations.

And he was fantastic at talent identification - having him on your table come draft time was like having a soothsayer in your midst :p

We were lucky enough to get one of his proteges at AFC - he was amazing.

I'm guessing there will be some court action still going on at his return date. Or if not EFC would have l won the case and we will all be in limbo with possibly another investigation to come. Either way Hird will no doubt be back so he can stick it up the AFL and lap up the cheers from the EFC faithfull. I actually thought the case may have been over by now and originally said he won't return. I still think when this is all over he won't be in the top job.

I hope if he does comes back, in every news conference journos ask him:

When was the first time you met Shane Charter and can you explain what stuff you took from him?

I expect he'll only take questions from guys like Robbo, Rohan Connolly, Timmy and Chip. Stuff like, "When did God first speak to you?" and "Tell us, oh Master, what are we to do with the heathens that have forsaken you and don't harken to Your Holy Word?"

It was the the math, could not give a damn about the percentage, does not alter the situation. It was the unnecessary troll re St Kilda. So whatever
Actually it does.

See you originally claimed 50% of the crowd or at Etihad lets say 20K when in actual fact it'd be more like 4k.

If you're going to troll Essendon and Hird with crap don't bitch when I troll St Kilda with fact.

Actually it does.

See you originally claimed 50% of the crowd or at Etihad lets say 20K when in actual fact it'd be more like 4k.

If you're going to troll Essendon and Hird with crap don't bitch when I troll St Kilda with fact.

Rubbish, all it takes is two fools. 99% and 1% can still give you two fools. Given that will will be more than 20% Essendon fans, we can be assured of lots and lots and lots of deluded fools on one side. My original post was not a troll, but since you want to take it that way, I am game. But bring it to the Bay. Not here.

IMO the day Hird gets back to being actively evolved at Essendon is the day I believe the AFL will get on the offensive instead of just absorbing Essendons PR spin taking pot shots at them. Gillion has come out strong supporting Harcourt, once hird gets back to the black and red fold my bet his ego now wont let him not say anything and he will drop a bomb or two that will force the AFL's hand.

And in the red white and black corner wearing the same coloured trunks weighing in at leisurely 14468 posts we have Bbbbbaaallduuurrrrrr....
...and in the red and black corner and shorts weighing in at a staggering 16878 posts we have Bbbboooooonnnccerrrrr 34ooorrrr
No biting no elbows no mentioning Lance Armstrong and let's have a good clean fight......
Over to the Bay

And in the red white and black corner wearing the same coloured trunks weighing in at leisurely 14468 posts we have Bbbbbaaallduuurrrrrr....
...and in the red and black corner and shorts weighing in at a staggering 16878 posts we have Bbbboooooonnnccerrrrr 34ooorrrr
No biting no elbows no mentioning Lance Armstrong and let's have a good clean fight......
Over to the Bay
His avatar makes his ramblings worse. With that smug smile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish, all it takes is two fools. 99% and 1% can still give you two fools. Given that will will be more than 20% Essendon fans, we can be assured of lots and lots and lots of deluded fools on one side. My original post was not a troll, but since you want to take it that way, I am game. But bring it to the Bay. Not here.
Ahh but see 2 fans or 1% changes the scenario dramatically from the 80% you went with. Why would we go to the Bay? You've already conceded. :D

His avatar makes his ramblings worse. With that smug smile.
What's wrong with my avatar Thrawny old boy?

Refuse to watch any game Hird coaches in, let alone attend. He is a disgrace to the game and the fact Essendon think he can come back, let alone with open arms, just shows what arrogant turds they are.

Its time for the AFL presidents to grow a set of nuts and threaten the commission with over-throw if they do not step in and ban Hird. Let him go to court, let him sue, just keep him away from the game he has turned into a circus. Essendon are like all cultists, they need intervention from outside parties for their own good.
Has Jimmy done something to offend you?

Nothing. It's just the smirk.

What was your previous username?
I thought you would appreciate how confident he looks?

I've had no other username Thrawny. Why would I?

the day draws close to the return of my idol
my wall is covered with le roi, james hird and Andre Rene Roussimoff

Most young boys have bikini girls and cars on their walls...but whatever.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird to return to Essendon in August

Remove this Banner Ad

Back