Hird to return to Essendon in August

Remove this Banner Ad

It's tenuous, but there is plausible deniability, if that was the case. Or maybe Robbo just got it wrong? Who knows?

My post was a joke, obviously.

I think Robbo just made it up. Or Hird did see the letter. One or the other - I don't know which. Doesn't really matter though.

If Hird had helped Reid write it, but done so using only verbal communication, then his claim that he never saw the letter could still be accurate.

:drunk:
Hird discussed the letter, helped write it, didn't read it, consulted with Reid on it.

I'm awaiting Robbo coming back tomorrow claiming that he really meant to say.... Thymomodulin.

He could act like a baboon in the cheer squad at every free kick like your coach and his twin does!

He would indeed well to follow the example of those two successful coaches. C.Scott took a great list and won a flag with it. B.Scott with very few resources oversaw a complete rebuild and now has a side finals bound.

Hird had all the money in the world, a side that had made finals, and turned them into a side that didn't make finals and will all get rubbed out for drug cheating.

Literally, the worst coach ever.

He would indeed well to follow the example of those two successful coaches. C.Scott took a great list and won a flag with it. B.Scott with very few resources oversaw a complete rebuild and now has a side finals bound.

Hird had all the money in the world, a side that had made finals, and turned them into a side that didn't make finals and will all get rubbed out for drug cheating.

LOL

If they get rubbed out - and there is a decent chance of that - LOL indeed.

It also takes a pretty special kind of coach to get himself rubbed out for a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It takes a special club to give him a million while he is rubbed out.

Is this heading towards the special bus that came to get Martin Hardie the day he was inspired to start his book?

C. Scott is now having to coach, and drifting down the ladder due to fewer motivaed cattle. B. Scott is having a Demetriou "gifted" run to make the final series. Recent history does not bode well for the NMFC.

The AFL, not Hird, stripped the EFC of a realistic chance of competing, let alone playing in the final series 2013, in conjunction with a managed media campaign.

Player/support staff infractions are yet to be determined. Keep telling Santa your wish list. Jiminy Cricket your inspiration?

C. Scott is now having to coach, and drifting down the ladder due to fewer motivaed cattle. B. Scott is having a Demetriou "gifted" run to make the final series. Recent history does not bode well for the NMFC.

The AFL, not Hird, stripped the EFC of a realistic chance of competing, let alone playing in the final series 2013, in conjunction with a managed media campaign.

Player/support staff infractions are yet to be determined. Keep telling Santa your wish list. Jiminy Cricket your inspiration?

Looking back in it, and knowing what we know now, do you blame Hird for writing Reid's explosive letter? That was a real game changer.

Truly a staggering claim from Robinson - why would Hird assist in the drafting of the letter? Was he concerned about specific content?

A pity no-one asked him more about it?

Regards

S. Pete

If Robinson did make that claim then goes to show that you can only carry on lying for so long before you trip yourself up. The more you talk, the greater the chance you expose yourself. Given Robbo isn't that bright to begin with, was only a matter of time.

I think evo described him as the drunk village idiot and I'm running with it.

I wonder what Hird told asada re the letter, I suspect they would have asked about it.

Let's assume he did have input to the letter, verbal or otherwise, if he's told asada he had no knowledge of it then that would be lying to a govt investigation. Maybe another injunction could sort that one out for him.

Of course, robbo could be full of shit, it which case I apologise to Hird and the fanboys.

If Robinson did make that claim then goes to show that you can only carry on lying for so long before you trip yourself up. The more you talk, the greater the chance you expose yourself. Given Robbo isn't that bright to begin with, was only a matter of time.

I think evo described him as the drunk village idiot and I'm running with it.
Yeah, but he isn't a drunk village idiot.

He may not be the best one they have had, but Robinson is the chief football writer for the heraldsun.

If you keep lying, and then covering up your lies with more lies, and then covering up those lies, it will end up that reality becomes a foggy distant memory. Welcome to RobboLand.

Yeah, but he isn't a drunk village idiot.

He may not be the best one they have had, but Robinson is the chief football writer for the heraldsun.

If you keep lying, and then covering up your lies with more lies, and then covering up those lies, it will end up that reality becomes a foggy distant memory. Welcome to RobboLand.

I've written it before but Robbo has denigrated the position of Chief Football Writer at the HS to an all time low. It's not the position that he has taken with EFC that grates me but one would expect that someone in such a senior position would step up and act in a responsible manner. The other weekend he opened up with talking about how he was ducking out the back for a smoke whilst the footy was on. He talks about meaningless shit like this constantly. His entire persona is one of a buffoon...a drunk village idiot. One would expect the chief football writer to take an independent position. I guess the way the buffoon has carried himself throughout this saga is no surprise given Hirds good mate heads up News.

There are two things that eventually swayed me against Essendon.

The first is the way they are working so hard to suppress the truth, which is a dead set give away they have things to hide, and the second is the way stories keep changing. You have to be bright to be a good liar (ala Armstrong), but footy people aren't that bright.

And the one thing that amazes me throughout this entire episode is with all the conflicting evidence that continues to surface, many Essendon people still think they have nothing to worry about. Staggering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird to return to Essendon in August

Remove this Banner Ad

Back