Hockey jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to get a couple soon, a bit unsure on what size to go for, hoping someone can help me out.

Was thinking probably a Large, but have heard they can be bigger than you'd think.

I'm about 194cm and pretty solidly built, so I'd assume the Medium would be too small, but yeah, unsure.

Can anyone help me out?

Bought two in NYC at the NHL store, Bruins home and away kit. Lucic, Thorton. Could have grabbed an authentic Winter Classic one for 90 bucks as well but was struggling for room in my suitcase! Been waiting a long time to have my own jersey so it was a great moment!

After watching the Rangers at MSG around Christmas last year, I regret buying a jersey from the NHL shop in NY.

I'm after a small and wouldn't mind a players name, at the moment thinking one of the younger guys like Anisimov, Callahan or Dubinsky. What do you guys think?

As for price, from what I can see the premiers look the best option, the parents are heading off to Hawaii around June, should I hold off til then in the hopes of getting it for a cheaper price?

lol, that's just cruel PG. :D

Personally I'd go for Anisimov - just for the fact you always need one cool Russian players jersey.

Hope he has better luck with my recent Russian player jersey purchase. Last time I was in Montreal I bought KOVALEV 27, he moved to Oddawa a week later... :D

Ouch. :D

I had similar misfortune with the 2 I got. Rocked up on December 30. Two days later Sid gets wiped out, then Geno goes down with a season ending injury a couple of weeks later. I blame myself for the injury crisis. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouch. :D

I had similar misfortune with the 2 I got. Rocked up on December 30. Two days later Sid gets wiped out, then Geno goes down with a season ending injury a couple of weeks later. I blame myself for the injury crisis. :eek:
Nice work dumbass.:mad:

Duby jersey fo sho!

I got a Zetterberg one a few years ago... can't go wrong with the future captain.

Mmm so I can't decide between Dubi, Callahan and Lundqvist.
I need some help sourcing a jersey, unless it's size small I probably won't be wearing it, which leads me to signed jersies...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HENRIK-LUNDQ...934?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588d0a1f86

The above looks nice, the only thing I'm not so sure on is the missing size patch on the lower front right corner of the jersey.
I'm under the impression that the premier jersies don't have sewn on numbers, so would this be a custom job, or is it the next model up?

Can anybody recommend any sites for official reebok 85th Rangers jersies in 46 (Small)?

As far as I know, all jerseys have sewn on numbers and names.

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3125307&cp=3176615&clickid=body_bestsell_txt

Premier 3rd jersey.

http://www.sportsk.com/cunewyoraret.html

Sports K are a bit cheaper than the NHL shop and they also sells badges too so you can get the 85 years badge for $16 extra. If you don't want a personalised jersey, they are about $50 cheaper.

They even sell Charlstown Chiefs jerseys with personalisation too haha. Gotta get me a #1 Lemieux top.

Anyone has any questions about getting official jerseys from Canada let me know I can answer a fair bit of any thoughts. For jerseys I go with Rivercity sports, for signed jerseys I'd check into frozenpond (http://www.frozenpond.com), for authentic game worn, check into meigray.com.

I've got the following:

Felix Potvin autographed (Todd Gill, Doug Gilmour, Dave Ellett, Felix Potvin)
Kyle Wellwood Toronto 3rd
Phil Kessel Toronto 3rd
Luke Schenn Toronto 3rd
Gary Roberts Toronto Home
3x un named, H/A/3rd - Toronto
Eric Lindros autographed Flyers
Borje Salming autographed Toronto 3rd
TBay autographed home
Tomas Kaberle game worn home jersey
Jarome Iginla Flames 3rd jersey
Jarome Iginla Flames home jersey

Might be missing a few, those are ones of the top of my head.

need help with a jersey size i wear a Large t-shirt. Does that mean i should get a medium premier hockey shirt i dont wan it to be to baggy im about 5'11

When you say hockey shirt, you mean jersey as opposed to t-shirt, yeah?

I'm around the same height, but wear medium-sized t-shirts and I have medium-sized Rbk jerseys (and a Nike Canada jersey that's a small). You don't want them too tight, because you'll either want to put pads or other clothes underneath them. I'd say go medium to large.

When you say hockey shirt, you mean jersey as opposed to t-shirt, yeah?

I'm around the same height, but wear medium-sized t-shirts and I have medium-sized Rbk jerseys (and a Nike Canada jersey that's a small). You don't want them too tight, because you'll either want to put pads or other clothes underneath them. I'd say go medium to large.

Cheers. I dont play hockey i just want to wear the shirt as a casual thing

Remove this Banner Ad

Hockey jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back