Hockey jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

The captaincy badges look fine now, but for the sake of uniformity will look odd against other teams. Simple solution would've been to just push the winged wheel down an inch or two.

The new jersey, to sort out the Wings C and A position thing, is made up of many more panels than the old ones, and with the Winged Wheel being where it is, the C or A can't go on the traditional camera right because now, unlike before, it'd be crossing over seems. So, back to camera left, which was made easier by the fact the Wings have had done that before.

New Leafs - very plain, but thats not the story of the day. Our new ones, well.. it's funny how PR works, we hear that there'll be minor changes to our jersey, and all of a sudden, its a completely new design. First glance this morning, I didn't like them. But they are growing on me. The jerseys isolated are ok, its just when the mind involuntarily compares these ones to the old ones where disappoitment occurs. Hey, they'll look good if they're winning hockey games in them I'm sure. And now that they've grown on me and what not - time has elapsed - all I think they could have done to make them better is white piping separating the burgundy and blue on the arms. That would be all. Here they are, as the Pens fans on this board need to be reminded that there are plenty of us Avs fans here too :thumbsu:

avsunisdw3.jpg

I'm thinking the road jersey personalised with gaptooth's details ;)

I like the white ones, but I've got a thing for white. All white looks great in hockey.

Would've been great if the Avs kept the jersey pretty much the same as the last one - I really liked the jagged part down the bottom.

As for the leafs, why get rid of the bottom stripes? Now it just looks empty and unfinished...

Avs look good. Leafs... I agree, there's no sense in taking out the bottom stripe. At least the Devils haven't changed theirs at all, from reports.

I think some teams are changing for the sake of it, when they really don't need to. Habs, Rangers and Blackhawks don't feel the need for it, so I don't see why the Leafs did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Sharks is... interesting. Was leaked a while back (obviously now turned out to be true. Looked better on the in game player, though.

Oilers I don't mind, but it could be better.

Ottawa's new jersey ftw! so beautiful. I love the new RBK jerseys it's gonna make the game a whole lot better can't wait for the new season SENS ARMY forever:D

Bringing this back up with a question.

Wanna splurge big time on a couple of jerseys, finally getting that Stastny one, and then another, probably in Duchene or another player to be named later.

What's been the best way to get proper Rbk ones? NHL.com? Ebay? A boutique website?

I am looking at Rbk premier ones, as the only difference between premier and authentic as far as I can tell is that authentic has a fight strap, premier doesn't. If that's all, then its a no brainer for me to go premier.

What's the advice, what have we guys done previous in the search of properly good and legit Rbk ones?

NHL.com, for what its worth, will do me a personalised Stastny Premier jersey for just under 250 aussie.

I got some Cup Champions shirts from NHL.com the day we won the Cup, and I thought about getting a few jerseys (a Malkin black Pens, Crosby blue Pens, Toews Blackhawks white), but decided against it.

I figure I'll see how they handle shipping me these two items first before I go nuts on jerseys. They had some on sale at icejerseys.com recently, but I don't think they were personalized.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hockey jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back