Hocking gone less than a week and the Cats get screwed over

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmonds "VFL" side...lololol, spare me champ. Weve all got injuries. Some of us just have more depth.
As for moving the game... it makes no difference to me. I hope the club feels the same way and doesnt let it be a distraction as Scott can tend do do with trivial things
Funny that you all thought injuries were so important when we had a good run in 2017 but now they don't?
Wouldn't be because Geelongs injury list of 5 with only 2 top 22 players on it, is the smallest seen in a long time, while we have 12 injuries 11 of whom are top 22 players but yeah it makes no difference🙄

Funny that you all thought injuries were so important when we had a good run in 2017 but now they don't?
Wouldn't be because Geelongs injury list of 5 with only 2 top 22 players on it, is the smallest seen in a long time, while we have 12 injuries 11 of whom are top 22 players but yeah it makes no difference🙄

Bit early for excuses.

#richmondhaveinjuries

Excuses excuses.... Ive never commented, ever, on Richmonds injury list...I couldnt care less. All clubs get injuries, the only difference is, your mob wont stop whining about yours. :$
Mods can we get a thread title change to 'Post your excuses here Tugger Flogs"

If we got our membership up over 75k things might change pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Our club has single handedly carried the ratings side of things for the past 15 years. Adding almost a billion to the tv rights deal (not to mention an entire new generation of viewers).

Our club has single handedly carried the ratings side of things for the past 15 years. Adding almost a billion to the tv rights deal (not to mention an entire new generation of viewers).
More people turn off and tune out everytime Lings head appears...be it on the field or in the commentary box. This is what geelong adds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hocking gone less than a week and the Cats get screwed over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back