Hocking Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LA Lakers.
Watched it a few times and the more i watch it the worse it looks it was intentional, high contact and far from play.

I'd expect him to get anywhere between 1-3 weeks depending on how crazy the MRP feel this week, either way it was a stupid thing to do by Hocking he has had a great season so far and we really need him for next week as Richmond have some good midfielders.

What do you think he will get ? and is there any chance he will get off ?

No chance of getting off. Polkinghorne was subbed out of the game because of it, and they tend to look at the damage done a lot more these days.

Dumb by Hocking. 2 weeks. Browns was worse, but he could get anywhere from 1 wk to 3 yrs with the way the MRP operate.

gorn bigtime

following the negative fallout from the Trengrove debacle, expect the 'intellectual geniuses' at the MRP to hand out a severe whack for a very very stupid act - 3 weeks with an early plea & no carry over points(?) if he's lucky

likely to be missing Watson next week which just hurts all the more, developing as a great player but has let himself & his club down badly here:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: Stanton
OUT: Hocking (3 weeks)

Bad mistake but our depth can cover it right now. Heath is going to be so disappointed but I already cannot wait for his return to make it up to us.

Watched it a few times and the more i watch it the worse it looks it was intentional, high contact and far from play.

I'd expect him to get anywhere between 1-3 weeks depending on how crazy the MRP feel this week, either way it was a stupid thing to do by Hocking he has had a great season so far and we really need him for next week as Richmond have some good midfielders.

What do you think he will get ? and is there any chance he will get off ?

Two weeks holiday coming up - there goes his chance for the Brownlow.

White line fever! Heath has it in spades, gone for at least 2 though. Keep up the aggression, Heath, as every club needs a "hard-man". Just try and be a little more tactful next time around. Anyway, 3rd on the ladder after 8 games, so can't complain. We'll see a better, more committed Essendon show up against the tigers next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hocking Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Back