Game Day HOLY WAR: Holy Sons of the Cross Bible Bashing Jesus Saves 7th day V NARRM Evil Devil Worshipping Goat Sacrificing Cannibal Poltergeists (Ft-Seal)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you guys realise there are kids on this forum?

giphy.gif

Ouch, these Saints are going down faster than Christians at the Colosseum

Here we see Plugger35 in the Marvel car park protesting the unfair treatment
Screenshot_20230708-112129.png

Grannies were ringing in about profanity on certain shows and programs and then i had a nutcase ringing in wanting to break certain people's legs at channel two because he didn't like them. The thing was all these complaints were suppose to go to sydney's automated after hours machine but the stupid day shift receptionist kept forgetting to put the switch on before she left work and I copped all the abuse from all the nutters.:$

Grannies were ringing in about profanity on certain shows and programs and then i had a nutcase ringing in wanting to break certain people's legs at channel two because he didn't like them. The thing was all these complaints were suppose to go to sydney's automated after hours machine but the stupid day shift receptionist kept forgetting to put the switch on before she left work and I copped all the abuse from all the nutters.:$
Karen OG

He should not be allowed to commentate , he's a drug cheat and pushed drugs onto the younger players.
AP and cancel culture, name a more iconic duo!
Two players down on the bench now and the umpires still screwing us, this could be a moral victory for the ages.
Plugger and shitty pre-emptive excuses, name a more iconic duo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day HOLY WAR: Holy Sons of the Cross Bible Bashing Jesus Saves 7th day V NARRM Evil Devil Worshipping Goat Sacrificing Cannibal Poltergeists (Ft-Seal)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back